Cleaning

(Wooo new chapter, but HEY O-O, how are you guys!!)

"Mom I'm home!" I called out for my mom, and my little brother just yelled back at me "She's gone out for a couple hours!" Hmm where could she of gone? I walked up the stairs and down the hall to the door at the end of the hall on the right and walk in my room. It was a bright neon purple, with blue lightning strips with bits of yellow mixed in with the blue, electric blue, and shocking yellow. My comforter was a bright green and white, I had a big window with a window seat that my cat and dog usually laid in. They laid there and would just stare out the window barking or meowing at those who went near the window, they did this in a lot of the rooms mostly mine though.

"Hey Jas! Mom said we have chores, I did mine already now you have to do yours!" He was probably lying about doing his but oh well. I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed my list and looked through my chores.

"Ughhh Why the dishes, tables, counters, and all floors?" I crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash then went to the cleaning closet and grabbed out everything needed for my jobs ahead.

********************************Few hours later************************************

I plopped down on my bed and laid there for a few. "Jasmine! come help me with the groceries darling." I sighed at the sound of help and sat up, even though all I wanted to do was lay. "Can't the little devil do it?!" My mom knew exactly who I was referring to. She hated, and I mean hated when I referred to my step brother has the little devil. He's a few years younger but still he got on my nerves. "Jasmine young lady get down here right now! Or suffer the consequences!" At that I sighed and caved in. I had to anyway I knew it.

I got up and walked to my door but jumped back instead screaming loudly. "AHHHHHHHHHHH SPIDER! SPIDER!! MOM SPIDER!!" I ran back to the bed and watched the furry spider demon walk up my door. "MOM SAVE ME! EVIL VERMIN! BUGS NEED TO DIE IN HERE!!" My brother came in my room "Where is it?" I whimpered and pointed to the door as he turned and closed it.

"Shoot Monster how'd you get out of my room?" He was talking to th-uhwah did he just call it Monster as in it's name is Monster! "MOM THE DEMON HAS A SPIDER PET THING!" I shouted loudly and my brother turned to me. "If I could I'd sick Monster on you." He muttered and walked out of my room and back to his own. "DEMON! SATAN SPAWN!!"

I walked down stairs huffing and puffing about what just happened. I slipped on my shoes and ran out to my moms van. "JASMINE!" I covered my ears and shouted over her. "PRESENT MOTHER!!" She gave me an odd look and I dropped my hands, then reached over and grabbed a few bags and brought them inside. "Jasmine." I turned around and jumped a little back. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I looked him up and down, hmm my new neighbor and he's already just walking in. "I saw your mom with the groceries and thought I'd help." I did a double take and realized he had groceries in his hands.

"Ohh, umm thanks." I responded sounding slightly guilty for thinking he just walked in. He chuckled and set the stuff on the counter. "Anytime. Oh Jasmine I'm sorry for leaving in the middle of our conversation, your friend scared me though." He looked down slightly in shy state. "No its okay a lot of people don't like him and find him rude, you just got to get to know him." Yeah never heard that one before.... "Anyway I gotta run, my friend is waiting for me." He turned to leave but stopped and turned back around and hugged me, before I could react he let go and turned on his heel and ran out the door.

I stood there a bit in shock. "Woooow......." I ran back out to help my mom with the rest of the groceries. "Hey mom have you met the new neighbors yet?" I closed the door for my mom and opened the screen door. "Yes I have Darling and they seemed quite lovely. Why do you ask?" I closed the screen door and then the door and locked the deadbolt. My mom was worried my dad would come home one day and get us, so we locked once everyone was in. My step dad was away on a business trip in Europe so he'd be away for a few days, so no need to worry about him

(Sorry it's short I know *cries* I just didn't know what else to add it was just so eventful enough right? right o-o?!?! But none the less the next will be longer I promise o-o