[26] Top Tens (Part 1)

Top ten BTS songs with some comments from fans

1) I Need You

"This song is so catchy and show that break up is the worst and heart-breaking!"

"The scenes that they showed in their mv was really heartbreaking once you get to know the story behind each scenes. Furthermore, this song is about how are they doing if they breaking up with their lover in such a regretful way, (maybe mainly because the other side is cheating...). But above that, I really really love this song! Especially Jimin's high note, Jungkook's voice in the beginning, The trio's rap... All of them! It's really catchy and I can't stop myself from hearing this song!"

"This song bring me being an ARMY right now! BTS FIGHTING!"

2) Blood, Sweat and Tears

"One of their best songs! Emotional and meaningful... The dancing is very cool too. Also, the boys look super handsome/cute in the music video!" « I totally agree XD

"This should definitely be in the top 3 because it had such fine aesthetics and the dance was just so mesmerising! The boys looked absolutely fabulous! The song itself was very pleasing since it had a powerful meaning and emotional background to it"

"Great song! Choreography is amazing and it's great seeing the rappers of bts sing a little as well! Of course the vocalists of bts also did a great job!"

3) Save Me

"This song got me into the fandom, Army. Love everything about 'Save Me' : the music, the lyrics, the MV, the choreography, and the feelings that it brings every time I listen to it."

"I was honestly truly captured by this song and even after listening in for a whole month I never got tired of the song. I believe that is truly captures the beauty of BTS and their music as a whole. This song makes me proud to be a KPOP fan and I feel blessed that they graced our ears with such a magnificent piece of music."

"Definitely one of their BEST song yet. This song is gut wrenchingly beautiful."

4) Fire

"This song is seriously cool. One of the best BTS songs I've ever heard. The rap, the music, the dance, everything is just perfect! BTS is the best band for me!"

"I like the lyrics, the dance is good, the rap is good, the vocal is good. Basically, it's perfect"

"It may be one of their newer/newest songs, but that doesn't change the fact that it is still as good as their old ones. The music is catchy, the lyrics are fun, the dancing's good, and their hair colors are hot. So all of these combined make Fire one of their best videos and/or songs."

5) Run

"My third favorite song. Should be rated higher. "Pitiful destiny go and point your finger at me." Sounds so good. I find myself singing the English lyrics while they sing the Korean, because the words can easily be translated in English to match the music."

"This has the best choreo, like how is this not the top 3! I think this is their best song, it's such a powerful song and perfect too! When I first saw this I cried all day and weeks! The video was perfect and it looked like they had fun! This to me is DEFINITELY my favorite!"

"It really makes me sad this is not number #1 because honestly, it's their best song ever. The bass in this is so captivating and I love namjoon's vocals, you can really hear the pain and sadness in his rap and when he yells, and don't get me started on the mv, it's so sad for some reason every time I watch it I cry lol run has the vocals, the lyrics, the instrumentals, the choreo, the mv and y'all are sleeping on her. smh."

Let me know what your opinions are on these songs! Do you agree with the rankings and comments?