August 9 1954

So how long did the bomb go off'? Doc McKinley said it- it I don't know because 'I slept all i remember was sleeping in a comforter  and a big thud, powders falling in my face until i slept' Joseph said Joseph heard the news say 'Today is the day we have the 9th anniversary of the people who died nine years ago'

Japan Sea
'Oh Ships ahoy!' The Captain said 'captain Hans! There is an enemy at our very own starboard side!' Gunther shouted
'GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ARRRRERRRRR' then the ship hits a blue Atomic beam. Then they died drowning on the ship. And 10 survivors escaped on the lifeboat.

Government offices
'Ladies and Gentlemen Gojira or Godzilla has appeared once again at Japan Sea yesterday 12:35 AM' the Prime Minister announced 'prime minister we have news Godzilla himself is at Tokyo Bay' the Ambassador said 'well then what are you waiting for?! Awaken King Ghidrah!!!' The Prime Minister shouted you can hear from the distance Ghidrah's Shriek then Ghidrah flew to fight Godzilla but Unfortunately for King Ghidorah it was all Kaijus Amugan,Gojira, Mothra, Anguirus and Rodan  Ghidorah was hit by six Beams especially Godzilla's Atomic beam but Ghidorah did not hesitate to fight Mechagodzilla was also used but little did they know Ghidorah was a Traitor!...

------------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------------

A/N

CLIFFHANGERS LOL SO LET ME GIVE YOU A BIT SPOILERS SO GHIDORAH WILL BE FIGHTING MECHAGODZILLA AND AFTER I THINK THREE EPISODES THE FOURTH EPISODE WILL BE ULTRAMAN FIGHTING WITH THE EARTH DEFENDERS TO BEAT GHIDRAH THEN AT THE FIFTH EP. VOLTES V WILL ALSO BE PART TO DESTROY DESTOROYAH.

BYE BE LEAVIN' SEE  YA

ATOMIC BEAM THAT VOTE BUTTON LIKE GOJIRA AND I WILL BE HAPPY LOLOLOL
SORRY. BYEEEEEEEEEE BADABOOOOOOOOOM