Chapter 28

Rosanna

Still Friday

"Rosanna."

I woke up by being shaken and hearing my name being called.

"Rosanna, baby."

I fluttered my eyes open to see Julian standing over me.

"What?" I groaned.

He took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Get up. I ran you a bath."

"What time is it?"

"Almost 10:30."

Rolling over, I groaned again.

"C'mon now ma. We gonna be late, I already let you sleep a bit longer."

"You have to carry me to the bathroom." I looked up at him.

He stood up.

"Aight. C'mon."

I sat up, throwing my legs over the side of the bed and Julian scooped me up. He carried me in the bathroom where a saw a warm bubble bath waiting for me.

Julian placed me on my feet inside the tub.

I sighed with contentment as I sunk down in the water.

"Don't take too long."

"Okay Dad." I spoke sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

He just looked back at me, smirking before he walked out.

I relaxed in the water sitting there with my eyes closed.

I definitely didn't feel like going to the club tonight. All I really want to do is rest and relax my damn legs.

I can honestly say Julian was truly blessed with his package and his mouth.

Never had I had a man to make me feel as good as he does. I know I can't get enough of him. Julian does things to my body that I can't explain.

Tonight, when I orgasmed and my legs were shaking.. that's something I've never had happen before.

My thoughts were interrupted my Julian bursting in the bathroom.

"Are you almost done?"

I rolled my eyes because I swear I just got in. "I'm coming Julian."

He walked back out, closing the door behind him.

Letting the water out, I stood up and turned the shower on before taking a quick shower and getting out.

I walked out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. Julian was laid out on the bed scrolling through his phone.

Going over to my closet I began to search for something to wear. I didn't want to get all dolled up because I honestly didn't even feel like going and I wasn't trying to stay that long.