Meeting my family.

I can't remember much before it went black, I do remember meeting the Bakers, my new family. I'd put Mia under my control with the mold so she couldn't mess up my new family, although I still loved my mommy! On October 10 my Daddy, who later I learned was named Jack Baker rescued us both, but poor Mia was still unconscious. I can faintly remember my other Mommy, Maugarite Baker, telling my sister Zoey to get me fresh and clean. Ah Zoey my older sister who let me get away, but she wouldn't stop fighting! When she gave me clothes I made a run for it, I even molded the Bakers so they'd truly be mine. It was extremely aggravating though because it took weeks, they'd lapse in and out of my control suspecting me but they couldn't remember why!

I made Lucas do one of my most important jobs,while he was under my control he brought in people to size up for the family,(authors note: I'm aware that Lucas was given the meds to break out of Eveline's control but he enjoyed the torture since he was a sadist!). I put Jack in charge of most of the murders of the unworthy, then I created more of my molded henchmen, Jack also was so desensitized to gore he could do anything I asked of him. Maugarite was in charge of terror, she could puke bugs on people, force them out of her body, and even crawl as if she was a spider. She even was in charge of preparing food, her food was delicious with a hint of rancidity, just the way I liked it. Finally Mia was mostly my prisoner, I loved her but I also made her do some of my bidding. Mia was freed by Ethan when he found her in her cell!

      Ethan was the night in shining armor Mia needed to save her, even though I sent him messages to come, he came for her. He doesn't come into my story quickly, but I'm sure he'll be a promising candidate for my daddy.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short but I'm working on longer, in depth chapters for you guys! Hope you're still enjoying it! ★~(◡ω◡✿) -Yuno