Socks, cats, and smiles

Magnus woke up to the sound of quiet laughter and shuffling feet. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. He stood up and pulled on a pair of Alec's sweatpants, and walked towards the bedroom door. The door was already slightly open so he nudged it more open with his fingers and peeked out into the hallway. He heard noise coming from the living room and padded down the hallway to investigate. Magnus peeked into the living room and looked around, suddenly Alec came sliding out of the kitchen on his socks. He was giggling and smiling down at his feet. Magnus looked down to see Chairman chasing after Alec and nipping at the hem of his sweatpants. Magnus leaned against the wall and watched as Alec slid around the living room with Chairman chasing after him. Alec looked so happy, his face beaming and his eyes shining and bright. His smile stretched from ear to ear. Alec still hadn't noticed Magnus watching them and Alec laughed as Chairman caught up to him and sat on his foot with a look of triumph. Alec bent down and picked up the small white cat and nuzzled his nose against Chairman's soft fur. Chairman licked the tip of Alec's nose and he laughed. Magnus chuckled too and Alec turned around to see him leaning against the wall.

"Good morning beautiful." Alec walked over to Magnus amd kissed his nose, still holding Chairman.

"You are so adorable, you know that right?" Magnus asked, smiling.

"You are just as cute Magnus." Alec said holding Chairman up in between there faces, the white cat let out a small mewl and reached out a paw towards Magnus. Magnus had gotted him de-clawed because he kept ripping up the couch. He scrunched up his face as Chairman put his paw on the corner of Magnus' lips. Alec laughed again and put the cat back on the floor.

"Good morning to you too Alexander." Magnus gave him a small peck on the lips before walking to the kitchen for breakfast.

What a perfect morning

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

Okay, that was adorable and fun to write.
So first off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!! DANISNOTONFIRE!! DAN!! STRING BEAN!! SPORK!! DAD!! WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL HIM!!
But yeah, other then that, I hope you liked this short story and make sure to vote and I love reading your comments so feel free to comment away! I am taking requests and you can always pm me!

--Cara