t h i r t y

Rowan POV:

"GUYS" I text the group chat.

I just left my date with Corey.

WE GOT BACK TOGETHER!

We both over reacted but decided together to forgive and move on.

I think it's for the best.

The only person that doesn't have a boyfriend now is Sabrina.

I told myself a while ago I wouldn't get involved....but I REALLY want to.

Sabrina and Peyton would be so perfect together.

But I know she is upset and doesn't want to be a rebound.

So Paris and I set her up on a blind date!

Knowing her she will probably get mad so we told her that we are going to hang out but to dress nice.

We set her up with Bradley's co-star Jake Short.

I hope their date goes well.

Sabrina POV:

I was getting ready to hang out when I got a text from Peyton.

He asked if we could go to In and Out to talk.

I planned to stop by quickly and still make it on time to hang out with Rowan and Paris.

I'm sure they won't mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina POV:

I walked into In and Out feeling extremely overdressed.

I had to remind myself that I am going somewhere after my quick run in with Peyton.

I found him sitting alone in a booth and slid in the seat across from him.

He looked up alarmed but smiled when he realized it was me.

I smiled back at him.

We stayed like this for what seemed like forever before our food came.

He had ordered my usual a cheeseburger and fries but instead of coke he got me vanilla milkshake.

We began eating in silence until I asked him why he invited me.

What he explained next was shocking.

Apparently he did like me and was only pretending to like Paris.

He continued to explain that she liked Bradley and they thought faking a relationship would make us jealous.

He sounded truly sorry and I did still like him so I decided to forgive him.

Then he said he was happy I met him instead of going on my date with Jake.

I told him that I wasn't about to go on a date but instead I was hanging out with Rowan and Paris.

He got really quiet before whispering "yes" under his breathe.

I told him that the truth must have been mixed around by the time it got to him.

We continued eating and talking like old times.

I felt cameras on me and knew "peybrina" fans would be going crazy.

My phone kept buzzing so I assumed that was why, but it turned out to be Rowan and Paris blowing up my phone asking where I was.

Apparently I was going on a date with Jake Short but it was supposed to be a surprise.

Everyone seemed to need me for something when all I wanted to do was hang out with Peyton...so I did.

We went to my house so I could change and then went to a nearby park.

We went on the swings, went down the slide, pretended to be pirates and forgot about everything for a while.

After the park we went to get ice cream before he took me back home.

As I was exiting his truck he called my name.

"Sabrina?" he asked

"Yes Peyton?" I responded

"Will you go out with me?" he asked

"Yes!" I said "I thought you would never ask."

I climbed back into his truck to give him a hug.

We pulled apart and looked at each other.

"I love you" we said in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for reading my story. I plan to write more in the future. Until then...THE END!

xoxo,

@peybrinacowan