Chapter 3

Oh my god. I feel like I'm about to die. I won. I actually won. I'm the new queen. Shit. I'm the new queen. What do I do? What are my responsibilities? When is the marriage? Oh god...

"Y/N? Are you okay? You look like you're about to faint," Evangeline worryingly asks. "Healer! Healer! Here right now!" A skin healer immediately comes rushing to my aid. Silvers aren't supposed to get ill.

"It's okay, I'm fine," I wave her off. She can't touch me. She'll know. She'll know just by a simple touch. She can't heal me. Only I can heal me.

"Are you sure miss?" The healer asks. She wants to expose me. Everyone hate Evangeline and I.

"I'm sure! I'm sure! Just leave me alone!" I yell at her. I shouldn't have don't that. I shouldn't have don't that. She was just trying to help. After she walks away from us I whisper to my sister, "you know she can't see me. Anything more than a gaze and she could see something wrong with me. I can't afford that now. Not now that I've won.".

"I know. I know. I'm just worried about you. Your my sister and the new queen. You can't afford to fall ill. Not right now." Evangeline whispers back at me.

"I. Can. Heal. Myself." I finalize the conversation. Returning to my room. 

Once I arrive, there is already a cluster of Red slaves, preparing my things to put in my new room. At the palace. Holy shit. I'm going to live in the palace. I send them away with the simple wave of my hand. They are afraid. Of me. Of us. Well, I say us, my blood is blue. Not silver. I remove the skin tight jumpsuit and put on a silk night gown. Some Red embroidered it, it was a gift, from my sister. She was destined to be the new queen, then Cal ran away. With Her. She ruined my families destiny. Now I shall restore it. Not only will I be the first Blue queen, I will be the first queen that was second-choice. They didn't want me, not at first at least, they wanted my sister. She is the more powerful, more brave one. I was always the weak-link. Whatever, I know and now I have my chance to shine. I was never allowed to practice my other abilities, only my manipulation of metal. Thats why I'm less powerful than Evangeline. 

But that will all change.

HELLO! IT IS I! I HAVE RETURNED!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AND LONGER CHAPTERS SORRY!!!!!