||regulations||

single - ⊝
talking - ⊜
taken- ⊛

RULES
1 you MUST START WITH A SCENE and please make them interesting and as unique as possible, none of this damn running into eachother.

2no text talk! no "lol", "brb", or some shit to the roleplay or to the ooa, its honestly so fucking annoying and you will BE BLOCKED.

3don't ask to roleplay me if you're not going to text back. honestly, you're wasting my damn time.

4all replies must be at least FOUR OR EIGHT LINES. the longer the reply the quicker i will respond! anything under two lines will be ignored.

5CHEATING IS UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY NOT ALLOWED. i make connections with each and every one of my roleplays and that's honestly so fucking hurtful.

6no thoughts or actions of suicide or self harm. to me, these are serious subjects that need to be left alone and if brought up you will be BLOCKED.

7you may ask me to make an anon for you, but please try to make their face claims unique apart from the others!

8RESPECT THEIR SEXUALITIES! for example, if one of my guys were only into guys and a girl tries to come up and change him otherwise to like her you WILL BE BLOCKED.

9IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND 3 WEEKS ROLEPLAY WILL BE DELETED (unless backed up by a reasonable explanation or i like our roleplay too much) however i may send (--) throughout a couple days to make sure.

10DRAMA IS ALLOWED. drama is the makeup of a good, ongoing plot so sex slave, raping, kidnapping, and abuse is allowed but may i please ask you to not go too overboard. DO NOT KILL OFF MY ANONS!

11i do double roleplays

12BE NICE AND OBEY THE RULES

13have fun!!