How he proposed

How he proposed

       It was an ordinary day around the city and I was shopping with Liza and Haruhi. We were in my favorite store, (f/s), and Liza was eyeing a certain item for her special someone. I guess I should get a present for him too.

       Christmas was just around the corner and the host club was holding a Christmas party at the twin’s house. We were to give each other presents and I have gotten pretty much everyone a present. Haruhi was getting a sweater I hope she will like. Liza was getting a little doll of her favorite anime character from my favorite anime, (f/a). Hunny-sempai is getting of course a huge cake and Mori-sempai was getting some toys for his pet Chicken and pet Tanuki, a Japanese raccoon dog. Kyoya was a hard choice but I got him a new pair of gloves since I noticed he doesn’t wear a pair around this time. Tamaki’s gift is a new futon cover I made myself. Kaoru and Hikaru’s presents are on hold due to not knowing what to get them.

       They can be very hard to tell what they want for Christmas. I just can’t put my finger on it, what the heck would they want? “Hey, ___.” Haruhi said to break me from my train of thought. “Yes, Haruhi?” “You’re still thinking on what to get Hikaru and Kaoru for Christmas?” “Are you reading my mind?” “That makes both of us, ___.” Liza added. “Well just get them something to use as a prank. They like pranks right?” Haruhi came up with that, but I think Liza had a better idea.

~~Time skip brought to you by Santa Liza! ~~

          I arrived at Hikaru and Kaoru’s house to see that it was decorated in the most festive of ways. I was wearing a (f/c) dress that stopped to my knees. It also had a black bow around the waist that tied in the front. As I entered I saw Liza and the twins already together. “___! Over here!” Liza hollered to me. She was wearing a little Santa themed dress that stopped to her ankles. She also wore a cute little Santa hat that went along with it. “Oh my gosh! You look so pretty in your dress!” Liza said in a screaming like voice. “Not as much as yours is!” I said in the same tone as her. “Well you both look great in our eyes.” The twins said that caused both of us to blush.

       “Can you excuse us for a moment?” Liza then pushed me to the bathroom and whispered, “Hey are you ready for their gift?” “I guess it’s now or never.” We went to the porch and got a handful of snowballs into our hands. “Hey, Hitachiins! This is our Christmas present to you two!” Then we started to throw snowballs to their faces.

      Soon everyone was outside throwing snowballs to each other like there was no tomorrow. We had to go inside for it was freezing outside, but then Hikaru grabbed my arm and shouted, “___, wait! I still need to give you my Christmas present to you.” He then slowly got down on one knee and held a little velvet box to me and asked, “___, will you make this man one of the happiest men in the world?” I then saw that Liza was waving to me and mouthing ‘Say yes!’ I then grabbed his arm and shouted at the top of my lungs, “Yes! I’ll be your wife!”

      We got married two months later, or should I say we had a jointed marriage as Liza and Kaoru got married with us. Kaoru proposed to Liza a few hours later when we were inside drinking hot chocolate and she found the ring in one of her cookies he gave her. I guess you could say we lived happily ever after.