Never Stop Believing

I liek to eat eat eat

Apples and banunus

Jk

LEZ START THIS STORY

When you were a kid did you ever believe in those story book characters? You know? Or any kind of character at that. What happens if you never stopped believing and kept searching?

"Hah! Told you, I always win!" Arii said to Kia.

"That's not fair! You blew in my eyes!" Kia responded.

Arii crossed her arms and laughed, "That may be so but, I still won. Which means I get to choose the movie when the others come!"

"Arii please don't choose-"

Arii walked to her closet and grabbed a whole bunch of movies. "Twilight for the win!"

Kia groaned and fell onto Arii's bed. "Arii we've seen all of them already, and we only seen them all because of you."

Arii rolled her eyes, "Fine no Twilight." Then a idea hit her. "What if we don't watch a movie at all."

"Then this squad night is gonna be a train-wreck."

"Kia please, what if we just go out."

Kia sat up and sat on Arii's bed. "Arii where are you getting at?"

"What if we go on little trip, I say we search for the main thing we've been searching for." Arii said, "You know? Since we were kids."

"Arii, we stopped that when we turned 13. Come on we're all 15 and you're almost 16." Kia told her.

"I know but, I never stopped looking!" Arii then grabbed a journal from under her mattress and showed Kia. "He's out there somewhere and i'm so close to finding him!"

Kia looked at Arii's journal, her eyes widen.

"Holy- Arii how did you-"

"You know how you just have to believe in some things and you can see them?"

"You saw the thing?"

".....Well no but, haven't you noticed the weird things?" Kia made a confused face.

"Kia this is Texas, these past few years it's been snowing more and more. And not in the spring!"

"Arii you're sounding more crazy than usually, are you on crack?"

"I am not. But seriously think about it, and also remember last year when we all wished for it to snow on the first day of December last year?"

Kia thought for a bit, then remembered. "You're right! That was the first that ever happened in this state!"

Arii grabbed a suit case and started to pack. "Call the others up, we're going on a little weekend trip."