Pride month 2017 & Sun-Kissed anthology *submissions closed*

Pride Month & Sun-Kissed - an LGBTQ+ summer anthology

June is also known as Pride Month.

To celebrate Pride Month this year, we have two things set up for you to join in on.

- Pride Month stickers! So everyone can see your story contains LGBTQ+ characters or themes.

- A summer anthology called "LGBTQ+: Sun-Kissed".

So first off, let's talk about the anthology.

"LGBTQ+: Sun-Kissed" will be a collection of the best written summer-themed Pride Month stories submitted to us.

Challenge

To be a part of Sun-Kissed, write us a 1,000-4,000 word story of LGBTQ+ fiction taking place in summer and/or involving Pride Month (or its related celebrations).

We encourage you to keep the theme feel-good and fairly light-hearted.

You may interpret the prompt however you like, though LGBTQ+ themes or characters are required along with the summer/Pride Month setting.

LGBTQ+ stands for:

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual/Biromantic
Transgender/Transexual
Queer/Questioning
The "+" stands for everything else, including (but not limited to):
Intersex
Asexual/Aromantic
Pansexual/Panromantic

Deadline

Stories must be submitted to Wattpad and the submission form must be filled in before July 1st, 2017. The submission form will close that day.
Winners will be notified via PM and announced through regular updates to the Sun-Kissed anthology book that will be on the LGBTQ profile. The anthology will go live in July if we manage to get all the entries judged in time. If we get a lot of entries, it might be later.

Submissions *CLOSED*

• Tag your story on Wattpad with the following tags: #LGBTQ #storiesforpride #WPContest #LGBTQSunKissed

• Fill in the submission form: <closed>

• Optional: Share your entry in the comment section below so other people can check it out.

• Optional: Let the world know your story. Share a link to your story on Twitter or Facebook using the hashtags: #LGBTQ and #storiesforpride. Nominate a friend to read or write their own.

Rules

• Story must include a clear LGBTQ+ theme and/or character(s).