lets go back home ;)

this is an imagine for my best friend Tasanee and instead if mb itswith Jacob latimore

so you and Jacob latimore were at dinner and he  was horny as fuck so he kept tugging at your dress.
Tasanee: babe  stop what are doing? stop!
Jacob: babe look
tasanee : -.- but I look at you everyday tho -.-
Jacob :-.- look down... by my pants
*you saw he had a boner *
tasanee: uhmm.. :o
Jacob: can you do something about it ?
tasanee:uhh..that ain't my dick so no.
Jacob:-.- bae foreal stop playing.
*Jacob stood up and stood you up also and hugged you from behind making sure to get his boner touching you because he knew  you always get wet by feeling his hard dick on your ass .
jacob:*whispering in your ear* let's go home and have some fun ;)
*you all hurried and paid and left and  tasanee was now horny and needed Jacob.
he picked tasanee up and sucked on her neck leaving hickies .and he had her softly moaning he un did the clasp on her bra and stripped her clothes off laying hejr on the bed kissing every inch of her body making his way down to your pussy but he stopped to go turn on sex on the ceiling by sevyn streeter .
then Jacob came back and started eating you out , swirling His tongue making you scream out in pleasure. When you did that ,that's when he got turned on and started tongue fucking you.
tasnee: Jacob I'm I'm *screams* a about to cum. *you hardly could even get your words out * before you knew it you came on the sheets and Jacobs mouth . then he laid down and you got on his dick and started riding the shit out of him. he grinded his dick in you making you go absolutely crazy.making your eyes roll in the back of your head. He was hitting it that good! then you got off after a few minutes and started sucking him up, spitting on his dick. making him moan your name "shit tasnee that feels good.!" you sucked him up for about 10 more minutes until he busted a nut then he made you get on all fours.He started hitting it from the back smacking your ass and pulling your hair. Turning you on WAY more you guys fucked for 3 or 4 More hours straight all over the house ,in the tub on the sink ,IN the kitchen EVERYWHERE!
then y'all finally finished .
Jake:see aren't you happy that we came home?

tasanee :*catching her breath* yasss.!!

Jake: ;) I love you.

tasanee:*giggles* I love u too Bae.

Jacob:next time we fuck we gone have some handcuffs.

tasanee:from where?

Jake: prod and sam.

tasanee: nasty asses over gotta go over board *laughs *

*then they went to go get some to eat.* ctfu.

hope you like it !! bes frann.