Chapter #17

Hey guys I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while but with school and me just being tired i haven't had time but, this chapter is going to be a filler so nothing really exciting until the next one maybe. I'm updating on a school night before I even do my homework so this chapter may be short. By the way I'm going to start letting you guys know what month it is in the story. Don't forget to VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW. Enjoy my loves. ❤

Saraih's POV: | July |

I sat on my bed typing away on my laptop and filling out the last of my college applications. I only have one month until I'm off to college and I'm not even all the way prepared. I applied for UCLA in California and that's the college I really hope I get accepted into because their fashion designing classes seem to be the best out of all the colleges I've applied for. I've always had a love for hair and fashion so I just decided that I might as well be doing something that I love and that I'm good at. I remember back in 9th grade and middle school I would always buy clothes from the salvation army and decorate them making them my own masterpiece. After 9th grade I stopped making clothes, but whenever I get bored I draw little sketches and people always say that I'm good at it so I might as well. I've been so wrapped up in doing all this stuff for school that I haven't really been out the house. Chris and the girls always come over trying to get me to do something but I can't. I need to make sure everything is ready and try my hardest to get accepted into these schools. So far I've applied for UCLA, CAU (Clark Atlanta University), MIU ( Miami International University of Art & Design), and FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology in New York). As I was filling out my last application, my bedroom door opened. I looked up and saw Chris standing at my door. I continued to fill out the application and said nothing.

"Well hello to you too" He laughed walking over to my bed and sitting down

"Hey" I said still not looking up

He lifted my head with his finger which caused us to now be looking at each other. He softly kissed my lips then pulled away.

"What was that for?" I questioned

"What I can't give my girlfriend some love?" He asked 

"No, no, no you can. I was just asking" I laughed. I finished up the last application putting it into an envelope and placing it on my dresser beside my bed.

"I came over here to talk to you about something though" He said clearing his throat

"Well are you going to tell me? or..." I said waiting 

"Raih, I don't think I wanna go to college. It just doesn't seem like its for me and there's a very likely chance that we may not even go to the same college." He told me

"Chris are you crazy!?" I yelled standing up

"You graduated as valedictorian,you play basketball you have so many opportunities! and so what if we don't go to the same college. We could find away to make this work. I'm not gonna allow myself to be the reason that you don't go and I'm not about to sit here and watch you throw all the things you've worked hard for away. Now you are going to college. Do you here me?" I said looking at him waiting for a response.

"Okay fine. Yes I hear you...mother" He laughed 

"That's what I thought" I laughed sitting back on my bed

He pulled me onto his lap hugging my waist. 

"You need to get out of this house. You haven't done anything since school ended" He said