Be my Beast

A.n. up there is my favourite cover of the song beauty and the beast by sam tsui and casey breves. Check it out! Also i know its barely even friends but there suited it more.

I made the main character have an unknown or no gender. So its up to you guys what you make of it :p
Enjoy~
##########

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast

"You beast!" I watched in feign horror as my love scarfed down the last piece of chicken. Guess there's no leftovers for breakfast. Shame.

I was looking forward to that. Everything tastes better as breakfast.

"I love you, too." He had yet to finish the mouthful of his favourite dinner while professing his love to me. How sweet.

Either way, pure happiness sparked within me at the words I've already heard a thousand times over the past year. He's the one. I'm certain of it. As-

Certain as the sun
Rising from the east

If only he was too.

Am I not right for him? Is there someone better for him out there? If so, why is he still with me?

These questions are the ones I asked him everyday. But still no answers- or rather the same answer.

Of course I'm right for him. There's no one but me. Because he loves me.

Then why doesn't he want me? I don't dare ask him this one, too scared to hear his reply.

If it was the case that he wasn't ready, I would understand. Even after a year, taking that step may be difficult, even if it's with the one you love. But it's been an entire year. It's still hard for me. On our anniversary, I was waiting for him to pop that pretty little question.

But he didn't. And neither did I.

I was tired of asking. I didn't want to pressure him. He would come when he's ready.

Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

I know what I did was wrong. Almost forcing him into doing something he wasn't ready for. I just love him so much. I want him. But I've been growing more and more self-concious and scared. What if he has someone else? No! He loves me, he does! He says it all the time. Even if he doesn't want me, he loves me.

He'll come to me when he's ready.

Give him time.

But I'm scared.

He must be too.

Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the beast

"No, sit!" I ordered, once the birthday boy was about to get up and do the dishes. He chuckled and did as I said. Atta boy.

I did the dishes, sensually moving my body to the slow beat of the music. The lights were still dimmed down, the candles illuminating the kitchen and adjoining dining room.

I could feel him staring, but I didn't dare look back. No, it was his move now. He may do as he wishes. I will no longer force my desires on him. He loves me, that's all that matters.

He know's I want him. Does he want me?

I heard him, rather than saw him, come towards me with long strides. Tap tap tap.

The soft clicking of his bare feet against the tiled floor stopped as I felt long, muscled arms wrap around my stomache.

I carried on, with a now erratic heart, washing the dishes. Once I finished, I turned to him, to see pure love and lust in his eyes.

Was he ready?

"Bel, can I make love to you?" He sounded so sure of himself. He wants me. Just like I wanted him.

Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

I began to nod my head, my voice constricted in my throat. He stared at me with a look of longing, but made no move. He needed me to say it, just like I needed him to, as well.

"Yes." And as simple as that, we had our rough, messy, slighty painful first time.

It was perfect.

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even there
Then somebody bends Unexpectedly

Beauty and the beast

##############
This story was going to be completely different and was going to be more of a modern day beauty and the beast type
Thing. But as always my stories never listen to me. Sigh~
I bet you all thought it was about marriage, well at least I hope you did..but nope. It was something different.
Also, its completely fine to wait until your ready, your partners should definitely not pressure you. It's a big step. So yeah... you shouldn't feel pressured into doing it.

I was quite nervous to write this, but i just watched the movie last night so i couldnt help myself.
The song was written backwards sort of. I dunno why, just felt like it xd

Tell me what you think. Hope you enjoyed it~

See you next time on drag- no nevermind xD