Unpredictable Couples

Aries and Aquarius: Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars (Passion) and Aquarius is ruled by the Planets Saturn (Karma) and Uranus (Rebellion). Aquarius gets its great, progressive vision from Uranus and its social conscience and philanthropy from Saturn. Mars, then, can make a great addition to the mix — it brings passionate, direct action to all these lofty thoughts and ideals.

Aries is a Fire Sign and Aquarius is an Air Sign. Air fuels Fire and helps it spread; similarly, Aquarius can help Aries think up new schemes and then realise them. Aquarius stimulates Aries intellectually, something that most of the other Signs fail to do. Both Signs have wide-ranging interests, so mentally active Aquarius is sure to provide physically active Aries with plenty of fodder for new adventures and crusades.

Aries is a Cardinal Sign and Aquarius is a Fixed Sign. Aries gives Aquarius the confidence to charge ahead rather than just sitting in the laboratory concocting new ideas. Aquarius can help Aries stabilise and complete projects rather than jumping into new plans without completing the old ones. They have a lot of respect and admiration for one another, which helps smooth any obstacles in their relationship.

What's the best aspect of the Aries-Aquarius relationship? Their ability to achieve so much when they work together. Cardinal Fire and Fixed Air cover all the bases. Theirs is a relationship of vision as well as practice.

Scorpio and Aquarius: The Planets Mars and Pluto rule Scorpio, and the Planets Saturn and Uranus rule Aquarius. Mars is a revolutionary, aggressive and spirited masculine energy, and Pluto enlightens these impulses and adds a rebirthing, cyclical quality. Saturn is a cool, contained energy, and Uranus is about all things different and unusual. Mars is emotional, reacting without thinking things through; such is the nature of Scorpio. Saturn demands of Aquarius much hard work and discipline, while Uranus gives them that forward thinking mind. A gentle Scorpio lover, careful not to tether an Aquarius in too tightly can teach their mate about a life based on emotional intuition, one that quiets the intellect sometimes in favor of physical sensation. Understanding Aquarians can teach their serious Scorpio mates to calm down, to detach themselves from uncontrollable situations and to reevaluate their goals if they get off course.

Scorpio is a Water Sign, and Aquarius is an Air Sign. Air is about the intellect, so Aquarius tackles life as one chance to grow and explore after another, while Scorpio is more analytical. Scorpio looks for purpose, and Aquarius seeks stimulation. These love mates have trouble understanding one another's origin of thought. Confrontations arise is Scorpio's possessiveness gets the better of them or if Aquarius seems too cool and flippant and denies Scorpio emotional reassurance. Both need to learn that they view the world in different ways and they should celebrate and laugh at their differences.

Scorpio and Aquarius are both Fixed Signs. Both can be unyielding, dogmatic and persevering. If they have a plan, they'll stick to it until their efforts are rewarded. Once they have made up their minds that they are good mates for one another, they will never be discouraged from maintaining the relationship. But they may have such contradictory approaches to life that their relationship gets more difficult than it is pleasurable. If they believe in the value of the relationship, they will be able to overcome differences.

What's the best thing about the Scorpio-Aquarius relationship? Their capacity for success in their synergy. Both Signs have very powerful personalities, so neither will openly dominate the other. Once they can appreciate their differences, come together and agree on their individual roles within the relationship, the results can be intensely gratifying.

Aries and Taurus: Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars (Passion), and Taurus is ruled by the Planet Venus (love). Venus and Mars go well together; they represent the two necessary halves of the same relationship coin. The symbols are universally recognized as masculine and feminine, so this relationship is a good balance of these energies.

Aries is a Fire Sign and Taurus is an Earth Sign. Aries wants to take charge of their own destiny, while Taurus needs to be assured of security and stability. Sometimes Taurus can be possessive, which independent Aries won't tolerate. If Aries can assure Taurus that the relationship is strong and that Aries isn't going anywhere, Taurus can be as flexible and tolerant of independence as Aries needs them to be.

Aries is a Cardinal Sign, and Taurus is a Fixed Sign. In this relationship, Aries is not going to get their own way no matter how hard they try — so it's a much better idea not to try at all. Taurus is a Fixed Sign that won't budge; Aries will get much further with finesse and charm (Taurus is a real sucker for both) than with argument, since Taurus never loses a debate. Both Signs want to be the leader in the relationship, so compromise is essential.

What's the best aspect of the Aries-Taurus relationship? The passionate nature of the partnership. This is an excellent balance of energy between masculine and feminine, impulsive and deliberate. Their contrasting personalities and ability to learn from one another make theirs a mutually giving and satisfying relationship.

Sagittarius and Taurus: Taurus is ruled by Venus (Love) and Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter (Luck). The Venus influence lends Taurus their love of beauty, luxury and sensual pleasures. The Jupiter influence is what marks Sagittarius as the Teacher of the Zodiac — Jupiter is concerned with philosophy, higher learning, expansion, optimism, luck and travel. Together this combination of beauty and expansion, masculine and feminine energy is why these two Signs admire and sustain one another.

Taurus is an Earth Sign and Sagittarius is a Fire Sign. Sagittarius needs space to move around and flame brightly; Taurus, on the other hand, is down to earth and needs stability. Sagittarius relies on feeling and impulse to direct them through life, while Taurus is practical and concerned with efficiency. These approaches to life can either be complementary or sources of stress if the two Signs can't learn to understand and accept one another. As long as they both take care to reassure the other that the relationship is special and important (Taurus, especially, needs this reassurance), things will run smoothly between them.

Taurus is a Fixed Sign and Sagittarius is a Mutable Sign. Taurus is stubborn; once their mind is made up, it takes a lot to convince them to change it. Sagittarius craves variety. If this urge to experience something new strays into the realm of experiencing new partners, Sagittarius had best beware. Taurus does not tolerate infidelity; if cheating occurs, Taurus will be deeply wounded and the relationship may not survive the strain. In turn, Taurus must give Sagittarius the freedom to enjoy other experiences and people (on a platonic level, of course!). Taurus can teach Sagittarius the benefits of a secure relationship; Sagittarius can show Taurus that flexibility is sometimes better than following a set, well-worn path.

What's the best aspect of the Taurus-Sagittarius relationship? The new perspectives they can give each other once each partner becomes familiar with the ways in which they differ. Theirs is a stable and happy relationship once they understand and accept these differences.

Virgo and Pisces: Virgo is ruled by Mercury and Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. When Mercury and Neptune come together a beautiful spiritual connection is made. Together, they represent an idealistic partnership. Pisces is also ruled by Jupiter. This adds a yang energy to the combination and represents philosophy, expansion and excesses. This trio brings excellent communication, empathy, imagination and creativity to the relationship.

Virgo is an Earth Sign and Pisces is a Water Sign. Generally the two are very compatible, as both Water and Earth are real, tangible things. Pisces, as a Water Sign, is born to connect humankind, and when they come together with Earth there is not a stronger natural bond. Virgo may have a more stable view of life than their partner. They can help their lover ground that poetic Pisces nature. But too much of a good thing can turn to mud if both partners aren't careful. Pisces's flightiness may annoy Virgo, and Pisces may in turn feel that Virgo is too scientific. But it will be easy for them to find a way to work around these disparities.

Virgo and Pisces are both Mutable Signs. Both like to move from one arena to another as the feeling takes them. They each are continuously inspired and assisted by one another, forming a cyclical ring of new ideas and a steady stream of excitement. Conflict rarely arises between them, and when it does it quickly resolves itself. Both partners have learned the fine art of compromise.

What's the best aspect of the Virgo-Pisces relationship? It's their complementary and harmonious attitude toward one another. The overall empathy and commitment these two Signs value in a relationship is what will keep the ties strong and long lasting. Everyone will be envious of their devotion to one another, as well as to their friends and the community.

These are couples who are rarer to find mostly because their personality doesn't match.

(Super long explanations XD)