chapter one

Teddy's pov

As sad as it is, my summer break is over and i am once again left with dark circles around my eyes from being tired and staying  up all night. I roll off my bed and look at my closet, its summer right? pants it is, but with what shirt? I search through my closet and grabbed a gray t shirt that said "pizza time", its always pizza time lets be honest here. I brush my long brown hair and pulled it into a braid. I put make up on then brushed my teeth. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs to see Harry.

"yo what up Harry Sacks," I say as i jumped from two steps and looks at me to make sure my clothes aren't that short or revealing.

"Lets go dude, stop being cautious if i get raped, oh well," i tell him as i wanted to be there early. He looked at me as if i said something crazy, which i probably did.

"E-qwe me madam but there won't be no fucking 'if's there will be only death to that guy who wants to rape you, boy if he does he's gonna get my fist in his face," He tells me holding up his fist as i roll my eyes.

"The world doesn't have safety written all over it Harry, its bound to happen-,"

"And when it does you're gonna figure out how to get the money on busting your brother out," He interrupts me as i cross my arms and wait for him.

"Whatever, just hurry please Harry, Mr. Brista is gonna talk about this field trip we're taking!," I say in excitement.

"Oh yeah, hey did you figure out where its gonna be though?," He asks me as he gets his backpack ready.

"In the mountains where the woods are and rivers and lakes to jump in," I say with a smile as i want that day to come already.

"And that's where rape is most occurred-"

"Harry!!,"

~*~

As i sat there hearing all the information, turns out its actually this Friday and we're staying there for a week, how exciting. I play with my pencil until the bell rings. I looked around the room to find people laughing and chattering as I'm the only girl in class that isn't talking to anyone else. The bell rings shortly after and I was the first one out the door. Lily is the first person i see, she stands there as she greets me with a smile. Her long black curls and perfect check bones compliments her entirely. And lets not forget she has perfect white straight teeth which is the only thing i envy her.

"You certainly look goth," she laughs as we walk, lily is more the fashion type i guess you can say. She speaks her mind to give her opinion, she didn't care if anybody judged her, she'll hit you but only if she has a reason too. Otherwise, if you're her best friend, its a normal thing. hint hint, me.

"And you certainly look girly," I smile at her as i mimic her tone and actions.

"Thats what makes me judge you the most," She smiles even bigger before laughing. We walked up the stairs that led to another floor.

"Did you see Romeo," She smiles at me, its a rhetorical question, therefore i don't answer it, She's not finish.

"His style is getting better and sexier each day," She adds as my stomach feels weird cause of all the cringe.

"Please, do stop," I look at her with pleading eyes as she looks at me and laughs.

"Fine, fine, fine... he makes my ovaries explode," She laughs hysterically as I'm covering my mouth from gagging. This is what i deal with everyday, practically everyone knows my battle with Romeo which i don't really care anyway. I look at my best friend who was done laughing and was now smiling at me as she release a big sigh.