PART FIVE:A FUN DAY AT NEVERLAND

A/N. sorry about this i left out the ending of part 4 so here it is.

Michaels POV- "Oh boy that was the most amazing night I have ever had, and I hope I can do it again sometime. And she's a really nice girl, she's nice to talk to and she's nice to be with. I mean what more could you ask of?" So I head home, take a showere, get my pjs on and go to bed to plan for another day.

A/N now this is chapter 5 hope you enjoy it and i have taken a big gap from when me and michael met to now. its been like 3 weeks now weve been dating for a while so that's how it turned out.

CHAPTER 5:A fun day at Neverland.

My POV- Me and Michael have been dating for a while now and we couldn't be happier. Then this happens. "Ring ring ring ring." As I'm finishing the house work I hear the phone ring. So I go to answere it.
"Hello?"
"Hi Sydney."
"Hello Michael, its nice to here from you."
"Its nice to here from you as well, um I was wondering if maybe you would like to come over to Neverland, and we could have some fun."
"Oh you mean like a little play date?"
"Hahahahaha very funny, yeah kinda, I was thinking me, you, Mac, and my cousin Levon, you do know them right?"
"Yeah I know Maculy Culkin and your cousin levon, he's actually kinda funny."
"Yeah, wow you do know me very well."
"Hahah its a gift."
"So is that a yes?"
"Yeah i'll be their in a couple of minutes."
"Ok oh yeah and one other tiny thing, do you think you could spend the night with me? If that's all right with you?"
"Oh Michael of course I will, just let me pack my things and i'll be over their soon."
"Great see you soon!"
"Ok bye Michael."
"Bye."
Wow I'm one of the luckiest girls alive. So I pack all of the things I will need. Ok so I have everything I will need, so lets go to Neverland. Wow that's a sentence I thought I would never say. So I headed on down to Michael's house. And I arive in about 15 minutes. Wow this place is even bigger in person. So I buzz in and park in a parking spot. I get out and Michael is standing their. He rushes up to me and he gives me a big ol hug.
"Sydney, I'm glad you came."
"I wouldn't miss it for the world." "That's great, so are you ready to have some fun?!"
"Oh yeah can't wait."
"Ok let me go get the family." "Ok."
So he left to go get everybody. He came back with Mac and Levon.
"Sydney I would like to introduce you to mac and levon."
"Hi its nice to meet you and * loved you in home alone and black or white Maculy."
"Thanks and please call me mac." "And this is levon."
"Hello levon, and its nice to meet you too."
"Its nice to meet you as well."
"So are we all ready to have some fun?!"
"Yeah." we all say.
"So what do you wanna do first Syd?"
"Oh um I don't know, it is kinda hot out here, maybe we should do something that involves water?"
"Like water balloons or water gun fights?!" levon says.
"Oh you shouldnt of said that levon because I'm the michael jordan of all things water!"
"Oh no I totally forgot, you are the michael jordan of all things water."
"Well then let me go get all the things and we can get started." So he leaves and comes back with all the supplies needed.
"I got the supplies now who's ready to get wet?!"
"Oh yes sir." So we fill everything up and mike gives us the ground rules.
"Now does everybody know the rules, the headbase is by this tree, you come and get your balloons and gun and then you go and hide, then when you see someone you charge up to them and let them have it, and another thing, you can't gard the tree, so is everyone ready?"
"Yes." we all say.
"Ok when I say go you charge, ok 1,2,3 Goooo!!!!!!"
So we all started to charge for the balloons and guns then I go and hide.
"Oh im so going to get michael then i'll be the michael jordan of all things water, or um whatever."
So I look around to see if anyone is their and then I run out and michael was standing their.
He tries to squirt me but I jump out of the way.
"Hahahah you missed me!"
So I throw all the balloons I had at him and squirt him with all my water and he is soaked to the bone.
"Ha ha ha."
I laugh, "Now who's the boss?" "Hahahaha that's a good one, but I still have a full gun and your out of amo."
"Oh crap!"
I had used up all of my amo on michael.
"You better run or you'll be the one who is wet."
"Yikes!"
I start to run to the nearest water pump, but it was to late, everybody including michael just ambushed me.
"Oh you guys, man you got me good hahahah!"
"Wow michael looks like somebody got you a little to wet." "Yeah and that somebody was syd, she really got me good."
"You can say that again." mac says.

"Well that was so fun guys."
"Yeah it was."
" Pst pst hey hey Syd, I got to tell you something."
"Like what?"
"Well I wanna see if Mike will go up on the diving board so I can like push him into the pool."
"Oh Mac that's so mean, but priceless, yeah lets do it." "Sweet, hey Mike tee hee?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think just for laughs that you could go up on the diving board and give us a little dance?" "Um sure why not." So he gets up their and Mac is right behind him. Mac gives us the signal then he gives him a big push.
"Mac noooo!!!!! Ahhhh!!!" He screams then falls right in.
"Mac i'll kill you, Mac I'm going to inialate you!!!!"
He says in a funny way.
"Woops looks like I need to be less clumsy next time."
"Yeah you can say that again." So he dries himself off then goes inside and changes then he tells us to come in.
"Ok who here likes scary movies?"
"I do,i do!!" We all yell.
"Well then lets go watch a scary movie then cause it is getting a little dark anyways so this would be a perfect time to watch it." "Yes it would." So we head out to his theater and pick out a movie and then we watch it. The movie we picked was Silver Bullet by Stephan King.
"Wow Michael I love Stephan King."i say.
"I'm glad you do."
So we all get our drinks and popcorn and then we take our seats and watch the movie.2 1/2 hours later- "Wow that Michael that was a really good scary movie, I was scared the whole time!" Mac says.
"Yeah I was a little scared, but hey that's what scary movies do they scare you and I love a good scary movie."
"And I'm glad I had someone to sit by while I was scared." I say. "Yeah me too." Michael says.
So after about a few minutes of talking, mac and levon leave.
"Bye you guys I hope you had a good time?"
"Bye Mike, I hope to do this again soon."
"So syd did you have a good time?"
"Yeah it was the most amazing experience I had ever had!"
"Well I'm glad you had fun. Hey do you wanna come to my amusement park and have a little more fun before we go to bed, just me and you?"
"Sure Michael I would love to!" "Great!"
So we head out to the amusement park and have some fun.
"So what do you want to do first Syd?"
"Oh I would love to go on a roller coster with you."
"Wow awesome I love roller costers, you just read my mind." So he grabs my hand and we run to the nearest coaster. "Ladies first."
"Thanks such a gentalman."
So we get into the coaster then we blast off.
"AHHhhhhhhhh OMG this is so much fun Michael!!!!"
"I know ahhhhhh!!!" 2 minutes later we get off and head over to the ferris wheel.
"That was so fun, I swear you have the best roller coasters ever."
"Well thanks that means a lot." Then we get on the ferris wheel.
"So how are you liking Neverland so far?"
"Oh my goodness its amazing I love it."
"Well that's great."
So we stop and head inside."Yawn" Michael is it all right if we go to bed I'm really tired?"
"Sure , I was just thinking the same thing."
"Ok so where do I sleep?"
"Oh um I really didn't plan to make a guest bedroom ready for you, um do you wanna sleep in my room tonight, I mean if that's all right with you?"
"Yeah that's no problem thanks." "Great I will just go get the bedroom ready then."
"Ok see ya when I get up their." So he leaves and I'm thinking to myself I'm sure he did that on purpose hahah oh that's michael for you acting like a child ha oh that makes me smile. So I follow him up their and I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and change then I go to the door and knock.
"Michael are you ready?"
"Oh yes I'm done you can come in now."
"Wow this room is so beautiful." "Thanks, so I'm going to go channge and stuff so i'll be back ok"
"Ok i'll just be sitting here." So he left and came back 2 minutes later in what appears to be red silk pajamas, shirt and pants. "Wow Michael I love those pjs and red is my favorite color." "Wow me too, you really like them?"
"Yes, yes I do."
"Thanks so are you ready to go to bed?"
"yes it is really late."
" Ok."
So I get onto my side of the bed and he gets on his.
"Goodnight Sydney."
"Goodnight Michael."

SO THIS WAS CH.5 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I'VE BEEN BUSY BUT CHAPTER 6:BREAKFAST AND A DAY OF FUN WILL COME SOONER THEN LAST TIME I HOPE BUT JUST LEAVE A COMMENT TO TELL ME SOMETHING AND ONE OTHER THING DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. ONE LAST THING IF YOUR AN MJ FAN LIKE ME YOU WILL KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER REALLY DID HAPPEN JUST NOT WITH ME MICHAEL REALLY GOT PUSHED IN THE POOL BY MACULY CULKIN SO I JUST HAD TO LAUGH AT THIS SO ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

(Update)