The Long time...

You and Grayson were really close friends when you were little.Your parent's knew eachother.You guys were in the same school for 6 years!But Gray had to move to LA.Its been a long time you didnt see Gray.You see him on social medias and he has over 5 million followers on instagram.You wonder how is he so famous?But one day your parents found new job in LA.So after a week you moved to LA were Gray lives.You were happy and scared that if you will meat Gray will he still remember me?Will he be happy to see me?All this question were all over your head,you were really tired your had was all over the places.So you whent to your new bedroom set it up and whent to sleep.After houre you wake up and you see your little sister comes in to your bedroom and looks around then smirks "Your room is nice but mines is still way better"You laugh and say jokingly "SUREEE!" Then she laughs back then goes back to her bedroom.After awhile your parents call you down for dinner.You go down the stairs and see pizza on the table you go closer to pizza and see the toping is pineapple you remember that Gray loves pineapple pizza.Tear comes down your eyes,your mom saw you and asked "sweetie what happend?" then she said "Oh you miss Gray?" You looked at her shockingly.You ran up to her and hugged her as hard as you could. Then you said "mom,i really miss him,he was my really close friend when i was little!" She sighs, and says"its ok he probably misses you too" then you said "yeah maybe..."
But you remeberd that he is having grate life why would he miss you?you were keep asking your self that question several times.Finally you filled little bit fresh so you whent on your phone you see Grayson posted new picture on his Instagram account.

Finally you filled little bit fresh so you whent on your phone you see Grayson posted new picture on his Instagram account

You see he is in the park with his twin brother Ethan.You were going go to park but you were scared that what if he wont remember you.So you just stayed in your bedroom.