Discription/Prologue

Disclaimer.

This is the work of fiction. Everything in this book is the work of imagination, except for actors and maybe places.

Any content taken from this book can be punishable by law.

Any extremely harsh comments will be reported, and your account will be at risk.

Personal Disclaimer.

I accept corrections, and your opinion on my book. But if you do not like it, just say you don't like it. Leave why, and I could fix it. If I don't, tough. I'm the Author, I get to choose. And  a plus! You can leave.

If your opinion gets too harsh, or you're just being mean, then I will report you. If you're lucky, I'll just mute you.

Muting means that you can read my books, but you cannot follow me, disallowing you to see the private chapters. It also means you cannot comment on my book, or contact me personally. If the rules below are broken, you will be muted.

- No extremely harsh commenting.

-No complaining about updates. You may ask for updates, or when the will come, but do not complain.

-No fighting. You can say you disagree, and argue the point. But if it goes to plain insulting each other then you shall be muted. Depending on the circumstances,  I might mute just one.

For now, these are the only rules. Any others will be placed down below.

Thank you. I hope you enjoy.

==

Bella Poison.... what? Daughter of... who? Born in an affair of... who?
A wand of the Elder Wand and her Father's mixed together.
She follows Harry, Ron and Hermione through there adventures and almost every single one of them she nearly dies. Except for one thing.
She can't.

Comment, vote, but I love you silent readers too!