What's Up With Him?

Alexander had perked his head up as the noise occurred, glancing over to the source. A skinny, slightly short boy with a crooked frown and an annoyed eye. He huffed as he bent over and began gathering the papers that he dropped. Alex had contemplated what he should do. Help him? He looked angry, and didn't really want to disturb him. But.. he could use the help. With that, along with a slight nod of his head, he walked over to him. He grabbed a sheet or two of paper and offered it to him.

When the person noticed Alex, he had glared at him for a moment, then yanked the papers from his hand. Alex staggered back a step, raising an eyebrow slightly. So clearly, he was mad.. or he simply didn't like people. Alex inhaled, then stepped back towards the stranger.

"Need any help?" He said with a polite smile.

Once again, he was met with a silent glare, then a flick of the hand. Alex shrugged and walked off, wondering why he had even bothered. But, one thought had crept into Alexander Hamilton's mind: What's up with him? Was there a certain reason the stranger was mad? There had to be something that the attitude derived from. But it wasn't his job to guess about someone, especially not a stranger.

Alex took in a deep breath, shaking his head. That thought train needs to crash, before it gets too deep. He checked the time once again. 9:27. He should probably get in line for enrollment...

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND I AM UPSET ABOUT IT??

~Can you see the POV pattern yet?

~AH JESUS WHY DID I WRITE THIS??

~This isn't going how I had planned

~Shit.