Ch. 4 - the new student

??? POV:

"So do you know the deal?" The wicked stepsisters asked.

"Yes, now time to put it in action." ??? Said.

She left the wicked stepsisters, and went to Regal Academy to finish something the wicked stepsisters couldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's  POV:

Rose was asleep when her alarm clock rang. 

"What!!, oh it's  my alarm well won't  be late today!" Rose said waking up.

Gigi was asleep but woke up when Rose suddenly jumped out of the bed. He realized she was getting ready so he helped her pack her bag.

"Thanks Gigi now let's go." Rose thanked her pet.

Rose went downstairs and said goodbye to her parents. She was walking down the alley to the gate.

"Ok now to say the magic words." She took out her key.

"Key of portals, open wide, in your power I can find, manifest the light inside." She said.

Then the door appeared, and she went inside not falling from the sky this time. She went to morning assembly and sat with her team.

"Attention, students  I would like to introduce our new student." Headmistress Cinderella announced.

"Dayna  Maleficent." Cinderella called out.

"Hi, I hope I can make friends here." She said politely but there is evil seen in her eyes.

The team were suspicious about the new student, so they decided to talk about it in the school garden, after dragon class with coach Beast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~in dragon class~

The team were getting their Regal armor, after giving something in return.

They went to their dragons.

"Alright students, you know the rule, as long as part of you're  team passes the finish line with or without, dragons or two persons in one dragin, it still counts........ Now......ready........ Get set......... *roars*." Coach beast calls.

The team was in the lead, with Dayna behind them, she cast a spell on Rose's dragon, which made Rose fell of her dragon.

"Rose!!!!!" Hawk calls out and Start's  flying to her.

Dayna sees this and does the same to his dragon. They both start falling.

But what she didn't  notice is Astoria was behind her. She caught both of them and safely placed them on their dragons.

"Thanks Tori!" Rose said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV:

it's  a good  thing that Astoria caught us, or else me and Hawk would be falling 1000ft.

"Hey Rose, let's  win this!" Hawk yelled behind me.

"Yeah!!" I yelled back.

We we're  ahead of the race and I was just near the finish line. When something hit my dragon again!?. And I began tumbling on the ground Gliss doing the same, but passed the finish line.

Hawk jumped of his dragon and came to me and helped me up.

"Rose are you OK?" Hawk asked, worried.