Trust//Chapter 10

Tiarna's Pov:
Everyone who doesnt live in the team 10 house is gone leaving only the memebers. I dont know where everyone was because I submarged myself in my room and i honestly did not think about moving or coming out of my room anytime soon!
-
Nadia's Pov:
Tiarna was right, she was doing oerfectly fine without me here! Why did i even bother coming all this way to LA. More importantly why didnt Tiarna tell me they broke up? And whats even more important then that why the hell did i kiss him? What even came over me? Jake let me stay the night instead of sending me to a hotel, he sent of the lounge for me and once i layed down i could stop thinking about what happened tonight.
-
*next day*
Tiarna's Pov:
I wake up still in my the clothes from the party. I grab my phone from the bed side table and scroll through my social medias. I notice that team 10 posted a new photo
-
team10official: 27 mins ago

 I notice that team 10 posted a new photo-team10official: 27 mins ago

team10official: looking at bae like @emiliovmartinez

jakepaul who is his bae?😏
chadtepper he is handsome
fanacc1 is he looking at tiarna?? #tilio!!
--
I like the photo and keep scrolling. I also like some fan edits then set my phone back onto my bed side table.  I stumbled out of bed and took a shower.  Then i got changed into comfy clothes and did my make up.

  Then i got changed into comfy clothes and did my make up

When i was done opened my door and walked downstairs.  Even though i really didnt want to see anyone right now i know i cant be antisocial forever!  I see Jake vlogging as he normally is, but instead of going up to him and saying hi to the Jake Paulers i just walk towards the kitchen.
"Goodmorning Tia!" I hear Jake call out.
"Morning Jakey" I smile at him.  I make myself some eggs and put them on a plate, since i am nice i made some for everyone else to.  When im finshed i hear footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Whos cooking?" I hear someone say.
"Smells good!" Someone else says.  I turn around to see Emilio, Anthony, Ivan, Chad and Tristan looking at me.
"Im cooking breakfast!" I say as i give them their food.
"Thanks" they all say in unison.  Tessa and Erika walk in and grab their plates and sit down as well.
"Thanks T!" Erika smiles and side hugs me before she sits down.  Next was Jake and Kade.  The only people not out here was Chance and Nadia,  they were probably making out somewhere.  Next thing i know Nadia and Chance walk out of the same room together.  How did i even guess?? They both grab their plates and sit as far away from one eachother as possible.  We all eat and talk,  i notice that Emilio, Chance, Nadia and I arent talking at all.  I get up first and ruse off my plate and put it in the dishwasher.  Then i start cleaning up the kitchen a little bit.  Soon after everyone is done everyone goes and does there own thing.  Kade and Nick are helping the twins with something,  Jake and Chanthony are going out somewhere,  Tessa and Erika are going shopping, apparently nadia is going with them and chad and tristan went home.  The only person left is me.  I dont want to go with the girls because it will be really akward between nadia and I and i dont want to go with the ohioans because it would be akward with chance and I.  And i dont want to disturb Kade, Nick and the twins!  Just before the ohioans were leaving to do something Jake came up to me.
"Tia you should come with us!" Jake says.
"I dont know, i dont think i should" i say.
"Why not?" He asks.
"Because of last night, and it would be akward!" I reply.
"Come on Tia!" He begs. "It will be fun i promise!"
"Fine" i say and follow him to his truck.
"Yes!" He says and gets in.
Jake and Anthony are in the front leaving Chance and I in the back. Jake turns the radio up and sings along to it.  I sit in silence wondering where we were going. 
"THERE IS NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK" Jake screams/sings.
"Jake shut up, you cant sing" Chance comments making me chuckle.
"Like you cando better!" Jake laughs.
"I cant but T can!" He says looking at me.  There was no way i was singing.  Not now anyways.
"Im not going to sing!" I say and look out of the window again.
"See she doesnt want to sing cause she knows im better!" Jake teases.  I roll my eyes and scroll through my phone.
-
Nadia's Pov:
This morning Chance and i were talking about what happened and it is best if we just stay away from eachother.  I feel terrible.  We havent talked at all today, she barley even noticed me! At least im not staying in LA for long!
"Yo Nadia" tessa says.
"Whats up?" I ask her snapping out of my day dream.
"Had T talked to you today?" She asks, tessa seems to be the only person nice enough to talk to me.  No one else has really tried to. 
"No" i sigh.
"Thats disappointing but i know she will come around and talk to you soon! I promise you!" Tessa reassures me and put her arm around me.
"Thanks Tessa" i smile.
Erika then walks into the room.
"We are going shopping lets go." She says.
"Now?" Tessa and i say in unision.
"Yes! Lets go!" She says.
"Okay" i say and get up and follow Erika. Tessa, Erika and I got into her car and drove away from the house.
-
Emilio's Pov:
All of the team 10 members were planning something for Tiarna.  But she didnt know,  she is only 1000 away from 3 million subscribers on Youtube now so we are surprising her for it!! We all said we are busy today so Jake, Chance and Anthony are distracting her all day while Erika, Tessa and Nadia are going shopping for decorations and Ivan, Kade, Nick and I are setting up at home.
-
Erika's Pov:
On the way to the mall to get supplies for Tiarna's surprise 3 million party Tessa and I tell Nadia about it.
"I dont think Tiarna woukd want me there though.." Nadia says.
"Nadia dont say that! She will come around and forgive you!" Tessa says.
"But she like hates me." Nadia sighs.
"You are going to be there! You are her best friend and im sure she will be more hurt that your not there!" I say pulling into the parking lot.
"Okay, i will be there then!" Nadia smiles while unbuckling her seat belt and getting out of the car.
*couple of hours later*
We finally finish shopping for outfits, accessories and decorations and we go gome and help the boys set up.
-
Tiarna's Pov:
Turns out we went to Logan's place to hang out with some of his friends.  Luckily i want the only girl there.
-
End of chapter.