Tragedy💔

Rey's parents had gone to USA the same night after his wedding as his father have some prior buisness engagements there.
One beautiful early morning the sun rays entered through the window to say Good morning to our newly married couple. As the sun rays hit on kriya's face she stirred in sleep but to her dismay she was not able to move,she felt an extra weight on herself. She frowned at it and opened her eyes only to see the most cutest view in front of her eyes, then realisation struck her.

Kriya's(thought)- Oh god!! Kriya how can u forget u r married now, today is your first day in your new house, and u r so damn late.Its freaking 8'o clock. What are you doing, now get up and get ready fast. You have to prepare breakfast... but how to move , i dont want him to get disturbed.😟😟.
And how the hell can i disturb him, he looks so damn cute while sleeping. Universe ji please inki neend humesha itni peaceful banaye rakhna.

(After struggling she removed his hand from her waist, kissed his forehead

and got up. She got ready in an elegant dress, made coffee and breakfast for both of them.)

Universe ji kaisa paap karwa rahe ho, rey kitne cute lag rahe hain aur mujhe unhe uthana padega. Chal kriya u can do it.
She kept the tray at side table.

Kriya: Rey....rey (he opened his eyes) good morning!

Rey : Good morning princess.Looking beautiful.(she blushed at it)

Kriya: thanks😶...Rey aap tayiyar ho jayiye, aur breakfast kar lijiye.....actually mujhe pata nahi hai ki aap ko breakfast me kya pasand he toh mene aloo ke paranthe banaye hain.... agar aapko pasand nah hai toh me kuch or bana deti hun...

Rey: Kriya, i love it.....but kriya u don't need to do these things....kaka hain na ghar ka kaam karne ke liye.

Kriya: Rey i don't have any problem, i love to cook for u.

Rey : Kriya i dont like to see u getting stressed..(she started saying something but rey cut her in between)...accha thik hai you can cook for me on weekends or holidays....ab no more discussions.....

Kriya : Yes sir!!
(Both laughed at it...after sometime rey said)

Rey : Kriya I'll join the office from tomorrow and i thought tum ghar par akele bore ho jaogi so I talked to my friend Dr.Vicky, and he said your qualifications are perfect to tum kal se hi Fortis Hospital join kar sakti ho.

Kriya became so happy that she hugged rey in excitement. Rey was first shocked but hugged her back after registering.