|~Scared Of Heights (Pt 1)~|

//Hey Guys Before This Chapter I would Like To say Sorry for Not Posting. I just Lost My touch But I got It back and I'm ready To write Again. Soo ON WITH THE CHAPTER// 

3rd Person POV

As Dah squad //Yes I am now calling Marinette, Adrien, Alya and Nino Dah Squad, don't judge me//  Walked in to the carnival Alya's eyes just widen and started to sparkle as she tugs on Nino's Shirt as fast as she can "ALYA CALM YOURSELF, whats going on?" Nino said while being shaked by Alya " L-Look, its a LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR BOOTH AND RIDE, WE HAVE TO GO ON IT PLEASE, I love the show!" Alya said as she pointed to a Lb and Cn booth Selling Cosplay Masks, Lb and Cn Merch, Plushes and Many more. The Store Looked amazing but the ride on the other hand, LOOKED SCARY AF

 The Store Looked amazing but the ride on the other hand, LOOKED SCARY AF

//But Black, Red and Green//

The Sight of the ride made Alya, Nino and Marinette Excited but it made Adrien Quiver in fear. "Omg I love the show too I would Love to have Bridgette's Power!" "True But Felix might be cold but those puns are FIRE!!" "I agree with both of you but they both are SO OBLIVIOUS" "True" "I know like, who is the only girl in Felix's Class that has Bluebell eyes, Midnight hair and wears Twin tails? BRIDGETTE" Alya, Marinette and Nino Were Fangirling as Adrien Was just Staring At the Death Drop *cough, cough* I mean Ride. "G-guys, Let's Buy some stuff first." Adrien Suggested as he was sweating bullets "Sure then we can ride the Miraculous Ride" Marinette Said in Delight.

When the Squad Went to the Booth Alya Immediately bought 2 Ladybug Mask with Costumes, 2 Chat Noir Masks with Costumes, 4 Ladybug Plushes, 4 Chat Noir Plushes, 1 Plagg Plush and 1 Tikki Plush. "Damm Alya That's a lot of stuff, Are they All Just For you??" Nino Asked With a Shocked Face "Nope This Is My gift to all Of You but I'm Keeping the Kwami Plushes, 1 Ladybug Masks with costume, 1 Ladybug Plush and 1 Chat Noir Plush ok? Ok." Alya Replied as she Gave Mari 1 Ladybug Masks with costume, 1 Ladybug Plush and 1 Chat Noir Plush. After She gave The Stuff to Mari She Gave both Adrien and Nino 1 Chat Noir Mask with Costume, 1 Ladybug Plush and 1 Chat Noir Plush each "Wow Alya Thanks, Oh no, not again, Ok stop it, stop it, STOPPPPPPPPPPPP" Adrien and Nino Argued in sync Once Again until Mari Slapped both of them to make them stop.

"Ok TIME FOR THE MIRACULOUS DROP!!!!!!!! LETS GO!" Nino Exclaimed in Joy
"WHOOP WHOOP YASSS" Alya Joined as She started running towards The Line for the Ride, Mari Started to run with but Adrien On the other hand was Just walking just staring at the Ride in Fear.

Adrien's POV
Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no OH NO!!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO GO ON THAT DEATH MACHINE, GAH but I have to Or else they will Think i'm a wimp. Might as Well Just Get this Over with. As I walked Into the Line I saw Nino and Alya fangirling and Honestly I ship them But What is Mostly On my mind is that Drop. "Umm Adrien, Are you Ok?"

_________________________________________
//Heyy Its Luna and I'm sooooo Sorry That I haven't Been posting A lot but don't worry I got My flow back and Write As Much as I can so don't worry Your Little Butts. Ok now I hope You liked that Chapter and Are excited for the Next one. Bye Bye~ Luna//