Reunited

"Are you at it, again?“ Eunha scowled behind you while you quickly shut your MacBook so she couldn’t have access to invade your secret.

                 Geez, this sneaky head!

                You cursed her inwardly, feeling embarrassed for caught stalking your ex-boyfriend.

                 Stalking Kwon Hyuk.
Yes, it’s the famous R&B singer which known as his popular name; Dean. Your ex-boyfriend who made you stuck in forever couldn’t move on phase, the passionate Hyuk. 

                "What?” you turned your head to face her, giving your innocent look as if stalking your ex was completely normal behavior. Well, it was normal and understandable when you had broken up with him one month ago, but the fact was you had been doing this for three years, three years five months three weeks two days in exact number. 

                 "You will only hurt yourself.“ Eunha said, but her voice sounded sad. She was the one who knew how hard you tried to let him go, but until now you never did.

                 "I know, can’t help.” You shrugged then looked out at the window, sighing. 

                   You can’t stop thinking about him. 
                   Never.

                   You tried to not having an urge peeking his life, it usually work in a month or two but you would find yourself back to stalk him again. Checking the latest news about him, the girl whom he date and stuffs. You knew it’s not right and wasn’t a good effect for your mental’s health but you couldn’t stop yourself. His presence was like tattoo which deeply engraved on your life, it was never simple to let him go.

                  Curiosity can kills T-Rex and you didn’t want to die because of your curiosity even though you’re not that ancient legend animal, infamous Tyrano Saurus. You were always curious about his life, or like what Eunha called; stupid obsession. 

                  It wasn’t like you didn’t want to stop it, you tried. Multiple times, you blocked him on twitter, telegram, kakaotalk, even in instagram, but in the end you always back to your instagram account and peeked his life through your another account. 

                  It’s like wanting your wound to be healed but you keep scratching it, it never make the wound any better, it make it worse and you just didn’t care. 

                  Added this on the the list; nothing help when wherever you are, his songs and his name always can be heard. He’s on the top of his career, having his second mini album released, bunch of featuring with other talented artists, countless commercials, and lastly being one of judge on Show Me The Money 6, hell was increasing his appearance everywhere. 

                  Then what do you have to do except accept the reality that you never could run away from him? It’s suck, and that’s how life can be. Take it or leave it.

-----

                Living as radio announcer made you listen and read everything about him, whether you like it or not. But it’s your job that we’re talking about, be professional was the best decision.

                 And no one knows you’re his ex-girlfriend, well you also didn’t want others to know. His fans could be so brutal and aggressive if they knew the incompatible girl who dated their oppa, jealous fangirl could be so scary and dangerous.