Chapter 6 Nightmare

[To whom who don't know ; This is Spencer Hastings]

Toby's POV

"We've arrived." I said.

She opened the door, not knowing what to say.

Actually I was a bit weird I was treating her like we were in a relationship. But I wasn't looking to the subject that I raped her. I just had an overdose of lust that made me want her so badly. I just loved her. She was an angel on earth to me. I would never let her go ,ever.

I got out of the car following her. she lived in a building each floor consists of two flats. i saw climbing the stairs slowly and scared to fall. I picked her up and she gasped, I climbed up.

"I-I'm in the 3rd floor." she said. i didn't respond. after i reached the 3rd floor i was annoyed after noticing there was an elevator. i put her down. her apartment was the one beside the descending stairs.

"Are you still there? " she said scared not sure if I was standing or not.

"Yea, I must make sure you're safe. "

"I-I'm okay."

So I deduce she doesn't want me to go in. She brought out the keys from her pocket. Trying to recognize them one by one with her fingers. I took them from her hands.

"T-the one with a-a blue c-color." she said.

I opened the door and led her in.

"So this is your flat?"

"Y-yea, I'm sorry i-its a bit small."

"No, it's really good." I chuckled, she's even apologizing for the apartment. She stood there not knowing what to do with a rapist. I laughed at the idea.

"What are you laughing about? " she asked, thinking I was laughing about something in her.

"No, it's not you." I said going to her. "Stop being so stressful." I said softly.

 "I-I'm sorry." she apologized. Again.

I cupped her face and kissed her, she flinched at my sudden movement.

"I'll pass by a lot, don't worry." i said provoking her." So, do you want anything before I go?"

"N-no, thanks I'm fine."

I hugged her tightly and left.

Spencer's POV

 I heard the door slam softly. and i sighed in relief , my breath was shaky. I deduce that was a sign of starting to cry.

"No , spencer." i thought to myself in a low voice, not knowing if he really left or not. I have no evidence. 

I walked slowly hoping I could reach the couch with no wound resulted from bumping in everything I encounter in my way.

Finally, i reached the couch. i put my head my hands, and i sighed again. Then, i thought aloud

"How would he even pass by a lot? What if i locked up the door? Would he come through the window? Does he even have a copy of my keys? When did he make a copy of it? Will he take a further step in raping me? i hope not. Will he rape me again? Will he touch me whenever he wants to? Am i going to be his sex toy? Do with me whatever and whenever he wants to? Am i effortlessly his prey?Am i like a slave to him? of course i am, i'm helpless and i can't stop him from doing anything to me. Will he hit me if i even tried to defend myself? Will he use violent ways to make me obey him? What if i tried reporting the police? Will he kill me before i could even think about it? What if he brought his friends and... "