I | Runaway baby

It was an typical day at Karasuno high school, students chatting up together, the whether was nice and a wild chase scene going on in the third year's hall.

Oh, chase scene? Don't worry, that's an normal thing here. At least for the ones who was used to it. There was still some who had to get used to it, even after these years but most had gotten over it after the first seven times.

What's going on, you ask? Well, my dear friend, it's an very funny story.

An third year student, by the name of {L/n} {F/n}, was trying to escape his history teacher. But that's not all, the teacher was soaking wet and looked completely pissed off, while {F/n} was running away with his papers and grinning to himself with an small chuckle.

Most of the other turned to look, some were just watching, feeling annoyed or some couldn't help but chuckle a bit at this. It always took a lot to piss this teacher off, but {F/n} had always been able to do it with ease.

He quickly took an turn and jumped down the stairs to the second year's hall, never losing his pace and kept running through them while hearing the teacher shouting his name.

The students stood shocked, but some laughed a bit and gave their upperclassmen an high five as he ran. The {h/c} hair colored let an small smile out to his lips, only a bit more now.

After what seemed like twenty minutes or so, {F/n} had managed to lose the 'crazy' sensei after he had went on the first year's floor. Now he was at the third year's floor again, he had lost the older down on the youngest halls, so there would go some time before they figured out that he wasn't there anymore.

He panted quietly for a bit before calming down and heading to the roof, seeing as all the others had went to their classes again. Meh, he was used to skipping so much. It wasn't anything new for them anyway.

Also, he had something he should do up there, they would probably be there too. He held the papers that he had taken behind his back, before opening the doors to the roof and walking out to see the person he was expecting.

An male with dark brown hair, blue eyes and in his black school uniform was standing there, waiting. When he heard the doors open, he turned around with an small nervous smile, watching as the male came closer to him.

" hey, Yagami-Kun. Got that test and the answers back that you wanted. " {F/n} said with an small grin and pulled them out, watching as his underclass man was shaking slightly and took the papers that was given to him.

" Th-thanks again {L/n}-senpai.. H-here, I got you this as thanks.. " the second year said, handing him something that was in a bag with the label 'Animate' on the outside. It made the taller of the two's grin widen more as he took it and looked down into it.

" sweet, thanks man. " he said, walking around the shorter and leaning down, giving him an small whisper as he placed his hands on his back. " you better head to class, wouldn't want sensei to be mad, now would we~ "

Before Yagami could reply, he was pushed out of the door with an blushing face. He heard the doors close behind him and he gave an small glance, before turning back and running to his class.

The third year's smile faded slowly, before he walked over to the railing and looked down at the ground. He felt how the soft wind blew through his messy hair, how the only thing that could be heard was the birds, mostly crows chirped sometimes and how peaceful it actually could be in this world.

Too boring.

Slowly, an smirk made a way onto his lip as he pulled out something shiny. A pair of silver keys, which was normally only supposed to be used by club members or teachers.