III | Welcome to the dog

There had went three days by since that 'incident', and {F/n} thought that it would probably fine enough to go back now. Even though he didn't like going back, but he didn't really have an choice at the moment. Being that he also had to get something from one of his lockers.

So now, he was walking up the stairs to the third year's floor. When he got up there and started walking, he noticed that everyone was staring at him. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but this seemed.. different. Like that they were actually sending him different signals that he wasn't sure about what meant.

That was when he noticed someone waiting by the side of his classroom door, that being his old friend: Sugawara Koushi. {F/n} stopped a bit when he saw him, slightly confused by why he wouldn't be there of all places.

The two of them had met in their first year, where they would sometimes have been talking together. Though, things had changed now and they hadn't talked as much as they used to. But when they did, it was either really awkward or just an small talk of some sort.

Anyway, back on track again.

" hey Suga, what are you doing here? " {F/n} asked as he walked over to the silver haired boy, who looked over at him and gave his usual smile up at him.

" hey, {L/n}-kun. I just need to talk to you. " Suga answered and took his wrist before walking along the halls, with the {e/c} eyed following after him slightly confused.

" where are you taking me, again? " he asked, but still followed after the shorter male. He wasn't really interested in going to class anyway, he was supposed to have history, why learn about things that already have happened?

The setter looked over his shoulder as he dragged him along with him to the bottom floor and outside, " don't worry, we'll be there soon. " he answered, before they came to the front of the gym.

Well, this was new. The male blinked a bit when the other opened the door and brought him inside, where the rest of the team stood inside as well. " sorry it took some time, sensei. " Suga told Takeda, who just nodded and smiled a bit after the third year joined the rest. Except for {F/n}, who just stood there feeling slightly confused, but didn't show it in his expression.

" so, sensei. What did you want to tell us? " Daichi asked, while {F/n} noticed the seemingly four first years who looked questionable at him, not that he could blame them, he was probably just as confused as them somehow.

" um, Suga-san, who's that? " the sunshine child, named Hinata Shōyō, asked the third year. This got the attention of the second year as he stared at the four confused children surprised. " you don't know who he is?! He's basically an legend here! " Tanaka whisper-yelled to them.

Legend.. an satisfied aura surrounded the tallest third year in the gym, making Daichi slap the back of the bald's head. " don't call him that, you're just making his ego bigger! " he said

My ego isn't that bad... he thought, snapping up again once he heard Takeda speak again. " well.. after orders from the vice-principal, he said that we take {L/n}-san into the team. " he said, after finally managing to.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" eh? "

The third years members were in shock, like most of the others. {F/n} stood there, thinking he heard wrong and made him turn to his teacher again. " uh, Takeda-sensei. Did I hear wrong or did you just say what I think you did? " he asked, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming or something.

" Um, yes, you heard me right {L/n}-san. You have to join or club, on vice-principle's order. "

Well.. This wasn't expected. He had thought that it would be about him to stop taking the keys or something, which he obviously never would. This could definitely be worse though, he could have been placed in the chess club or something.

" oh well. " he shrugged, looking back again at the others. To be honest, some of the expressions on their faces was kinda funny. Soon though, the silence got broken by the team's coach, Ukai.

" What are you waiting for, introduce yourself! " he said, snapping them all out of their 'shock-like' mode. But was interrupted right at the beginning.

" I already know your names and such, it isn't necessary to say it. " he said, making one of the first years speak up. " you do? " he asked confused a bit, with an tilted head making {F/n} smirk lightly.

" Yeah, Hinata Shōyō. I know your names and everything. " he said, using an slight accent at the end of his last name, making the middle blocker blush by that. Such innocence.. First years looks likes such confused children. I remember when the other three looked like that, it was always fun fooling them with tha-

Out of nowhere, he got hit hard on the head by something, or someone's hand probably. " stop spacing out and introduce yourself. " Daichi said, while {F/n} rubbed his head. Ow.. I've gotten hit a lot lately.

He looked back over at the others again and took his hand down, putting them both in his pockets and grinned lightly. " there's probably some of you know who me, but if not, then I'm {L/n} {F/n}, an third year here. Nice to meet ya.  " he introduced, keeping an calm voice on the whole time.

" wait, you're the third year that pissed off the vice-principal some days ago? "

" yup, you're correct. "

" just a question.. What did you even use to make him look like that? "

" oh, I just used ketchup, mustard, blended pumpkin and paint with super glue. "

" eh?! "

" any other questions to my spectacular pranks?- Ow! "

" shut up {L/n}! "

~~~

Ugh, I don't know if I'm happy over how this chapter turned out. Anyway, the reason this was shorter than the others is because I was kinda stuck midway through writing this, and that my mother suddenly decided that it was an good idea to drag me out of the house almost everyday only to get me half sick.

Oh well, I hope you can enjoy this sh*tty small chapter, I might not update in a bit since I'm going on a small four-days vacation to London in a bit, but I'll be back very soon. Thank you for supporting this book though ^^