Chapter 30: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

hi, i'm sorry for taking so long once again to write this, i apologize

~

 sometimes, we lose ourselves, and we don't know when we'll just lost it and be sent over the edge, for my brother it was now. i've never in my life, seen him so broken. he's been in jail before, but i don't know what it is about this one, that has him acting so different? i stayed for a few hours, before running back to Nathan realizing it was late, i arrived around eleven and it was now three in the morning, and for some odd reason i wasn't tired, not even one part of me was tired. Hunter, well he crashed about forty-five minutes ago, and his neighbor in the cell next to him was already asleep when we arrived. 

"Nathan, it's late, may i please have a police escort?" I asked.

He smirked before checking his phone, "Oh damn, it is late yeah sure, i'd make me feel better knowing you'd get home save, especially at this hour, who knows what's out there. c'mon get your bag and say good-bye to Hunter"

 "Bye Hunter, i'll be back soon i promise" i whispered.

~

"Thanks for the ride Nathan" I nodded, as my eyes focused on the road ahead.

"No problem, kid i'd rather drive you home then worrying if you walked home" He nodded.

"Yeah i guess-"

"Hold on my radio..." He muttered as he changed the frequency.

"Officer Nathan, you're position please?"

He reached for the microphone. "I'm driving Miss Strand home right now, but i just turned onto 155th" He responded.

"Oh good because we need you to head over to Hailey's house ASAP"

"Why? Is there a problem over there?" 

"We just need an officer over there, they didn't say what the problem was, they just said they needed an officer and soon"

"Alright Sir, on my way. Over and Out" He responded as he turned his radio off.

"Let's go see what's up" He nodded, as he pulled into the driveway and turned off his engine and lights.

"Let me first, i'll call you if we need it" I nodded, as i climbed out of the police car. 

"Be careful" He shouted.

 ~ 

I ran right into my mom as i tried making my way through the house. She stopped me from going any further into the house. "What? What's wrong?" I asked, as she held onto my shoulders.

"Hunny, please before you go any further know it's your father. he did it, all of it. Is Nathan with you?" She asked.

I was beyond speechless but all i could do was nod. "Go get him sweetie, have him arrest your father, for trespassing and abuse"

"Abuse?! Who did he abuse?" I asked, shocked.

"Just please go get him, before it gets worse"

~

"Nathan hurry, please" Hailey started dragging and pulling on his arm. 

He looked up from his phone before asking "What's up?"

"I don't know, but my mom said we need a police officer" Hailey said, as she dragged him inside shocked to see what she found. Joseph, Hailey's father swinging on Jc. "Oh my god" She whispered, as she caught a fast glance at Jc's face. "What happened here?" She whispered to her mom.