2

*Y/n POV*

You smiled as you saw him running back to his sister. 'What a dork. Such a beautiful one too.' I thought to myself. Once he got to his sister he waved back to you. You couldn't help but to smile back and wave.

He was literally what you wanted in a guy. Nice jet black hair, deep but smooth voice, amazing smile, gorgeous eyes, and his body. Oh don't get me started on his body. He had on a white tee that looked somewhat tight on him. His jeans were a dark blue and black vans. But I could still see through his shirt.

His chest looked hard as if it could break my hand if I tried to smacked it but, soft enough to lay and rest on. His arms big enough to strangle the life out of me but, caring enough to carry me. His groin area in particular made me wonder, how big is he? He looks asian, and asians are stereotypically known to have small ones. His height was a bit of a problem though. Although he seemed to tower over me, he was still a bit short.

"Y/n are you done?" Mom asking impatiently cutting off your thoughts.

"Yea, we can go already." You replied back. I mean, she should be happy for me because I made a new acquaintance right?

{ time skip car ride back home }

You were sitting in the passenger seat next to mom. The ride home was quiet until she spoke.

"So, what's his name?" she asked suddenly.

"Joji. Why?"

"I just wanted to know. At least i'll have his name, then more details later." She responded. You just nodded back.

"I feel like that encounter with him today was too sudden. How did you guys even start talking? How did he approach you? Did he touch you? Did he-" she kept talking then You cut her off.

"NO." You almost yelled at her trying to make her stop talking. "Mom c'mon he didn't do anything to me as far as 'touching' is concerned. We just started talking."

"Well i'm sorry you took it the wrong way. I'm just trying to keep you safe." She said trying to sound reassuring. "I just don't want a 20 something year old man getting my 18 year old daughter-" You cut her off again.

"MOM. I can take care of myself, i'm an adult. Please, can you trust me? I'm gonna be 19 and moving out soon. You don't have to worry anymore." She didn't have anything else to say and just kept driving. The rest of the ride back home was silent.

*if the whole "I" and "you" is confusing just know that the pov is always gonna be what that character is thinking....? like ex: this chapter yn/you are talking so everything besides some dialogue is all you. FUCK I HOPE I DIDNT CONFUSE YOU MORE FUCK IM SORRY IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN THINGS FML. Anyway, sorry the chapter was short. I'll have a longer one next time.