VII

"Respect is earned, honesty is appreciated"

I let out a small gasp as the door swung open. Then I sighed with relief.

To my luck, it wasn't one of the boys. It was much better than that. It was the cleaner.

Jimin stepped out of the closet first and whispered into the cleaners ear.

The cleaner nodded In agreement.

Jimin put his hand out towards me, pulling me out of the closet with his muscular arms.

I smiled to thank him.

"What did you say to that cleaner?" I asked, breathless.

"I told him not to mention this to anyone or he'd regret it." He smirked at me.

My oh my, I never knew that Park Jimin was a bad boy. I couldn't believe that he threatened the cleaner.

"Jimin!"

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to him, as long as he keeps his mouth shut." Jimin smirked, winking at me. Mischievous 😏

His eyes glistened like the moonlight on the ocean. He was beautiful.

I looked down at my hand, realising that he was still holding it, tightly.

He looked down too, letting go immediately.

My heart was still racing, not from our scare, but because I was standing next to him. This is how he made me feel.

I mean, how would you feel if you were standing next to Park Jimin?

I was breathless. He was beautiful.

I like you, park Jimin.

***

Later that evening, at dinner. I sat next to Jimin.

He looked ravishingly handsome. He was wearing black trousers and a tight, white shirt.

He looked so damn hot. I felt my heart bursting.

Don't stare, Olivia.

During dinner, the tension between Jimin and Rap Monster was still awkward.

I never found out what was up with them.

At least the room was beautiful. We were sat at a modern, glass table in a warm coloured room.

There where copper lamp shades hanging from the ceiling.

In the centre of the table was a glass vase of white roses. They were nearly as beautiful as Jimin.

Whilst eating, I stared outside of the window, watching grey clouds roll over the city. They were dark and sad.

As I was watching the clouds, Jimin and I simultaneously reached for a napkin in the centre of the table.

Our hands touched, impulsing us to look into each others eyes.

His eyes were dark and mysterious underneath his grey contact lenses.