Chapter 4

"Are you alright",The strange perosn said to me,I looked up and I saw this tall boy who was probably around the same age as me.He had brunett hair and alittle bit of a beard and was dressed very well, he had a blue cowboy shirt tulked in his pance and those shoes that were use for cowboys but not the boots."Yes,I'm sorry I didnt know there was anyone here,I should-", "No dont worry,I was just working around the fields thats all. I'm sorry my name is Ross, and you are?"He said inturupting me."Im Alexsis,My father owns this land,His the king."I said smiling. He was pretty cute and to be honest I kind of liked him."Oh wow, didnt see that coming,would you like to join me for lunch,I'm really hungry", It took me quite sometime to get my head stright because first thing I was crying because my best friend was gone and now this really cute boy asked me to have lunch with him."Sure,I have my horse-","Oh thats okay i have mine too".

We were sitting down, It was pretty quite for a moment thhen he said,"So, I'm sorry to ask but why were you crying?". "I was crying because.....becasue my best friend moved like just like that, it wasnt his fault though his mother hate me and my family. She dosnt want him near me so she thought the best solution was to take him and go", I could feel my throat tightning and my my hand turn into a fist,my eyes felt like they were going to flood with my tears."Look, to be honest how can someone hate someone so beautiful and caring girl like you". He said in a soft tone.I blushed."Hey guys can i get you anything, Blood,Soda? anything to eat? Rabbit,fox-"Said the waitress,"No thanks",I said,"I will just have water and and ice pop",Ross said."So what about you, whats your life about", I said with alittle laughter."Well I'm an orphan, I live in a church with Father John.I actually grew up here all my life and my job is well I grow crops and all the workers trade the crops for supplies and we raise money".Ok for me I think he is amazing.When he finished his Ice-pop and water,We left.

"Well I better leave,my father must be wondering where I am", I said."Oh well do you want me to company you?",I thought about it but then I know my father would shout at me or ask him a bunch of questions."No, its fine,besides its not far because I have my horse,ha","Ok well it was great meeting you Alexsis,We should hang out again", He said smiling. Then before I could answer he kissed me on the cheak and he left.

When I got home my father came around and gave me one slap in the face,"Father,what is the matter with you!", I said holding my hand to my face,"Where have you been!", He said yelling at me.Then, Annie came running in,"Sir,I dont mean to disrespect you but how dare you slap your own child without letting her explain where she was", Annie said firmly."I was in town ridding my horse thats it.", I said yelling at him,but as soon as he was about to say somthing I just ran off.

"Hello" Ross said on the phone. And thats how our friendship grew.