Rescuing Melody

~Melody~

I was being carried back onto that dreadful pirate ship and I kept kicking the guy holding me to let me go! He finally put me down when we reached a bunch of cells.

"Stay here and behave."

"Yeah not gonna happen!" I replied

He then walked behind me and grabbed the chains that were attached to the wall. He then attached the chains to the ropes binding my hands behind me. After he did this he gagged me.

"There we go now you'll behave. And we don't need to hear your comments." He laughed at me.

I tried lunging at him forgetting about the chains holding me to the wall of the wooden cell. This just made him laugh harder. I then heard a commotion on deck and had a feeling it was the two boys who saved me earlier. I was so relieved that they had come for me. Then one of the crew members came running down the stairs and told the guy watching me that they needed help on deck. With that they both ran back up the stairs. As I sat there helplessly, just hopping the boys would rescue me.

~Jim~

I saw the entrance to the lower deck but it was blocked off by all of the pirates we were fighting. I found myself angry. Angry that I didn't protect Melody well enough. I don't know why I was feeling this way I had only meet the girl a while ago and I never really even got a real look at her. I shook myself from the thought and realized that Peter and I were near the entrance to the lower deck.

"Peter I'll get Melody you stay and hold them off!"

He looked a bit mad when I said this but he shook his head in agreement. I ran as fast as I could below deck avoiding as many barrels as I could. I then came upon the brig. I heard shuffling inside I had a feeling it was Melody. I open the door and there she is. Long beautiful black hair, gorgeous ocean blue eyes, her face was pale but had a hint of a tan to it. She was beautiful! I came out of the thought and ran over to the cell door and tried to open it. But I couldn't it was stuck I needed to find a way to open it. Then I reach down to my belt remembering the pistol I have from when I went looking for treasure planet. Upon withdrawing it Melody's eyes went wide.

"Melody. The shot won't hit you I promise but it is going to help me get the door open so you can get out okay?"

She nodded her head slowly in agreement I then proceeded into shooting the lock open. After I shot the lock open I ran to her and untied the cloth covering her mouth.

"Hurry they'll most likely be coming back soon!"

With that I ran to her back to see the chains were just wrapped around the rope binding her wrists and just cut the ropes loose and helped her up. She then ran out of the cell to her bag and weapons belt. She put on her belt and looked in her bag and let out a sigh of relief. With her back turned to me she spoke.

"Come on we need to get out of here!"

She then ran out of the door and up the stairs to the deck. I run after her and when I come up on deck I see that Melody is easily fighting pirates. It was like she did this on a daily basis. But I knew that wasn't true I mean she's a princess!

~Peter~

I look over to the entrance to below periodically to see if Melody and Jim were coming up or not. I looked five times! I looked over for the sixth time and see...Melody! She was okay. I see her engaging with pirates expertly fighting them off. She called to Jim at one point to go help me or as I am known to her "the boy in green". When she looked away Scroops came running toward her about to cut her with his claw. I ran as fast as I could to her and stopped him just in time.

"Get.Out.Of.My.Way.Boy!"

"NEVER!"

Melody was right behind me and I felt her grab onto me. It felt nice. But I couldn't focus on that right now I needed to get Scroops away from her and help fight off the other pirates so we could get her out of here. His sword locked with mine. His sword was getting closer to my face he was a lot stronger than me and I found it hard to get his blade off of mine. But Melody put her hands on my shoulders and helped me push him back. He looked at us after he regained his balance his eyes narrowed at us. He threw his sword to the other side of the deck where Jim was. After the sword was gone he lunged at Melody and I. I immediately grabbed her and flew into the air just above him.

"So predictable little boy."

I looked at him with confusion then I felt someone knock me over. I fell to the deck and landed on my back the wind knocked out of me. I turn my head to the left to see Melody on her stomach beginning to push her self up then she gets pushed back down by one of the pirates. Another came by and picked her up from the floor and pushed her to Scroops.

He put her hands in one of his claws while she was dazed. I heard another thump and look in the direction of the sound to see Jim on the floor disarmed laying on his back. I look back at Melody. I could tell that she was scared again.

"Pan, your efforts were valiant. But it looks as if the Princess will be staying here for a bit."

He was standing above me he knelt down in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"Why do you want her Hook?"

I was scared for her I didn't want to see her get hurt again.

"Well my boy....if I were to tell you and Hawkings then it wouldn't be a surprise, string these two up! And tie her to the mast and make sure her weapons are far from her."

Before I and Jim could react we were tied to two anchors and then hoisted above the deck. I saw Melody struggling to get away. This time they tied her legs to the mast to make sure she didn't kick again. She looked up to us scared but hopeful. I looked to the ocean and saw why. The mer-guard was coming and it looked like a few fairies were coming as well.

"Hook let Melody go!"

He saw the look in my eyes. A look I've never had and I knew he saw it and glanced at Jim as well then went closer to Melody.

"My dear precious Melody."

He put his hook under her chin and slightly lifted her head and then used his other hand to caress her cheek. I started struggling more and more. I needed to get to Melody I have to stop Hook!

"Hook just let her go or else."

"Or else what Pan you and Hawkings can't do anything to help dear precious Melody while you are strung up." He said as he turned towards me. 

"Look towards the horizon on the port side."

~Melody~

Hook walked away from me to go look over the port side of the ship.  He then slowly backed away from the edge as I saw arrows fly on deck and fairies flying onto the deck of the ship fighting the pirates. Some animals were fighting as well I was overjoyed. The boys and I would be free the pirates were overwhelmed I saw a few fairies fly up to the boys, they sprinkled some dust on them and then untied them from the anchors. As soon as the boys land they run over too me and undo my ropes. As soon as my last rope was done a few fairies brought me my bag and my belt. I thanked them and took my belongings.

"Melody we need to get out of here this is our chance!"

I run to the boy who got me out of the brig and we took off into the sky I held on tight. We looked back to the ship and saw the mer-guard and the fairies retreat. Hook looked around for me on deck then looked to the sky he looked so mad. Before he could say anything the boys and I flew away. I needed to thank them genuinely this time. They saved me.