The gun.

Lux's P.O.V

ShitShitShitShitShit. I'm gonna die. I have a gun held to my head. I don't know these people. Why.

I  held my hands up, and dropped my gun. "Uh.. can you let me go now...?" A man replied. "Nope. Sorry."I  turned my head around, and saw a filthy Redneck. "Just let me go. I didn't do anything to you.. yet." The Redneck just stared at me. Just silence. Nothing to be said. Soon a man came out of the woods. His hair it'd brown, his eyes blue. He looked at me with a puzzled look. "Daryl..? Who's this?" The Red- Er, Daryl looked at me. "Who the hell are you?" I cocked an eyebrow. "Well damn, have some manners. I'm Lux, Lux Montgomery." The man that came out of the woods approached me. He stuck his hand out. "My name is Rick Grimes." Having some decency, I took his hand and shook it. "So, Daryl. Can you let me go now." He just pushed me out of his grip. I wonder if he ever had a girlfriend, because he has no clue how to treat a woman. "Hey Rick? Can you introduce me to the group?" He nodded slightly and brought me to the RV. I stepped in, looking for anyone. There, I found a blonde and an older woman. "Hello. My name is Carol and this is Andrea." Andrea rolled her eyes. What the fuck is up with this bitch? "My name is Lux." Carol smiled at me.  I smiled back and left the RV. On top of the RV, Was a older man named Dale. There was also Lori, Shane, Sophia, Carl and more.  But soon something happens..

AUTHOR NOTE

DUN DUN DUN

Cliffhanger. HA. HA. Well, anyways, ily you guys. Can you show some love and vote, comment, and follow? Imma end here. k bye.