Aftereffects.

Authors note:

!! Set at 2x02 Paradox!! Changes???:

Caitlin! (rest will be seen clearly by reading. ;)

Barry Settled down just bit as Felicity waited for him to explain his sudden appearance and what really happened.

Barry came back to Star Labs in a flash joking " What kind of idiot still thinks I can't outrun bullets?" Wally came towards him giving him a Bro-like handshake, smiling he said "That guy should be the criminal poster boy for what not to do against The Flash. "so what should we call him?" Barry asked into the group. "What, like a nick name?" Wally asked, being the only one in the room who picked up on Barry's small victory with a smile. Iris, Joe & Cisco just looked at him with confusion, and Caitlin wasn't even in the room. They haven't done that in like forever, why would they do it now? And why is Barry acting all happy and Jolly? While walking around the entire cortex, in a bit fast peace Barry smilingly answered "Yeah, Cisco does it for all of them, he's like the master of it. Can't just call him suspect on a motorcycle, right? what do you think?" Cisco was about to answer as Caitlin walked into the cortex now, not even looking up her tablet, wearing a gray Star labs shirt and a blue jacket over it with some simple dark leggings. Barry looked up to her, clearly confused on why she looked so awful. She looked tiered and as if she hadn't eaten in day's or week's. Trying to break the silence that formed with the presence of Caitlin, Barry asked "Hey Caitlin.. what bout you? got a nickname up your sleeve?" Caitlin didn't respond, "Cait?". Barry flashed towards her. She shrieked and almost dropped the tablet. with fear she looked towards him. "Please stop doing that." she said in an almost scared way. Barry didn't understand. whats wrong with her, she used to be the first one to be happy that he is unharmed and back in one piece and now she acted as if she was scared of... of him. she walked past him and headed to the Medical Bay. Helpless and clearly confused Barry looked towards Cisco and Iris hoping they will tell him whats going on with her, instead they just forced a why-would-you-do-that smile towards him. "is she alright? what happened to her?" he asked Cisco in a whispered like worry. Cisco got up and started walking towards the exit "Don't be stupid Barry, just give her some space... any way I gotta go to ahm, the gym. Oh and why don't we just call him thief, he clearly steal things, so why not just call him thief?" he looked annoyed at Barry and then left. "The gym? is he working out now or did I miss something?" Barry turned around to Iris " you know sometimes its just not that funny Barry." she replied dryly.  

after a moment of silence Iris got up and "I should

after a moment of silence Iris got up and "I should... I should probably get back to the papers." Joe stood up and explained "its okey, I was just leaving "Quickly Barry thought that he could use this as a perfect opportunity, to get them to talk to each other again and find out what has changed since he reset the time-line. "Hey guys uh Joe look I'm sorry,  listen I know you guys aren't speaking to each other, but, maybe, I was just thinking maybe we could talk about.... why this is..." Both Joe and Iris gave out a loud "Uhg" out and looked away from each other. Quickly Barry started apologizing and asking them yet again, "I'm sorry, but well maybe it be good for you guys, to hear it said out loud" "This is because of what he did Barry, not me" Iris snapped up. "Iris..?!?" Joe searched some sympathy in her eyes "What?!? What could you possibly have to say?"She answered back coldhearted. Dumb struck and hurt Joe just awkwardly turned to Barry. "I'll just see you at the Station alright?!, oh and uh, good work with ..the.. thief." Barry watched in confusion between the two, his answers haven't been answered through that, he just made the situation between the two more complicated. Wally jumped up and asked him if he could get a lift to the CCU.