Chip Switch

"Dooley! What are you doing in my elevator?!" Perry yells as she notices Leo dancing in the school elevator.

"I'm enjoying the music. Today is "love songs from the nineties." Wanna dance?" Leo asks, holding his arms out.

"Use the stairs! This is exactly how healthy kids become unhealthy adults." Perry complains.

"Really? Are we having this conversation?" Leo laughs as he looks at her unhealthy figure.

"For your information, I'm a speed walker. Perhaps you've seen me at the Mission Creek Mall giving the shoppers a little eye candy." Perry defends. "Listen up, space-fillers! This is Emergency Preparedness Week. An emergency drill can happen at any time. So when the alarm sounds, you must evacuate the building in an orderly fashion-- Like cattle, if cattle had acne... and braces... and a future filling up my gas tank. (laughs)" Perry addresses the school.

"Oh, man! I wish I had Emily's teleporting! Because you do not want to be stuck walking behind cows in an emergency, trust me on that. Ohh." Adam tells his siblings as they walk through the school.

"You would trade your super-strength for Emily's teleporting? Man, if I had your strength, I'd just run out of the building juggling those cows." Chase scoffs.

"I would love Bree's super-speed. I could go anywhere..." Emily thinks to herself.

"But you can teleport?" Leo asks confused, she just shrugs it off.

"Yeah, and if I had your super-intelligence, I'd have walked away from this conversation thirty seconds ago." Bree deadpans.

"Hey, you know what would be awesome? If you guys took out your bionic chips and switched your abilities." Leo tells them.

"Why can't we?" Chase asks.

"I call your super-smarts!" Bree
"I call your teleporting!" Adam
"I call your super-speed!" Emily
"I call your super-strength!" Chase

"I call good looks and charisma. Oh, too late. Already got 'em." Leo jokes making them all give him a weird look.

--Lab--

"If you guys are gonna switch your chips before school, don't you think you should run this by Davenport first?" Leo asks as Chase types on the cyber desk.

"They're our chips." Bree defends.

"Well, yeah, but what if something glitches out and you end up with Adam's gigantic head on Chase's tiny, doll-like body?" Leo asks nervously.

"We don't have to ask "daddy" for permission on every single thing we do." Bree defends.

"Yeah. I mean, do you think I ask Davenport which shoe goes on which foot? No! I label them "left" and "not left."" Adam says showing the soles of his shoes.

"And I label them "right" and "wrong"." Emily says.

"Okay, Bree. Attach the chip extractors to the capsules. I'll program the computer for chip removal. And Emily, Adam, you... Jus-Just get in your capsule." Chase orders his siblings.

"Whoo!" Emily and Adam cheer.

"Now, Leo, I have the most important job of all for you. Now, once we get inside, I'm going to need you... to push this green button." Chase speaks to Leo like he's a baby.

"Yeah. And then I'll push the button that makes you stop talking to me like I'm five." Leo remarks as he glares at Chase.

They all get in their capsules and Leo pushes the green button on the cyber desk. Their capsules change colour slightly and Leo can see their skeletal structure.