When we first met

Tessa POV
It was a early Saturday morning whenever I hear Jake yell on the top of his lungs saying       " guys get up before Chance and Anthony get here! "
So I quickly put some clothes on wearing denim jean shorts and a black crop top. I go to the bathroom to fix my hair and do my make up, then after I go downstairs to see Jake vlogging about how he misses his friends that grew up with him in Ohio.
I went into the office to finish up some editing for my vlog so I can post it later on, then I hear Jake yell "guys their here!!!" I come to the door to greet them and as soon as I seen chance I got allot of butterflies in my stomach, it's just his beautiful eyes and his smile that had struck me. So after saying hello to the two boys we all went to breakfast at cristy's cafe and what do you know he sat by me.
Chance POV
I had just gotten off the plane with Anthony and I can't wait to see my little jakey I miss him sooo much but I'm also a little nervous because there is allot of new people I'm going g to meet and I really hope they don't think that I am a total looser... We just got out of the uber and I see Jake standing outside of the door waiting for us but I can't seem to take my eye off of a girl standing behind Jake , she is so pretty. I say my hellos and we go straight to breakfast after so we go and I decide to start to get to know some people , so the first person I went up to was that girl who looked soo pretty. I say hello and she says hello back then I say...

Chance: my name is chance. And you are
Tessa: Well hello chance and I am Tessa
Chance thinking inside of his head~ wow Tessa what a beautiful name
Tessa: wow you are really cute! Wait did I say that out loud! I'm sorry
Chance: it's ok I think you are cute too!
Tessa blushes
Sorry if you think this is boring, this is my very first book so please comment some ideas for the next chapter.