Chapter 22

I stumbled into the kitchen the next morning, waddling slightly, okay so maybe I looked like a penguin, but that's not the point.

Harry was at the stove cooking breakfast in just a pair of boxers. It was something I wouldn't mind seeing every morning. I frowned at the large bruise on his side and was careful when I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Morning babe." Harry chirped.

I hated him for being being a morning person. "My ass hurts." I whined.

Harry flipped off the stove and turned around to face me with a smirk. "My poor baby." He mock pouted.

"I hate you." I glared.

"But I love you!" He cooed, cupping my face and kissing me.

I wiggled out of the embrace and ran my fingertips over the bruise lightly. He grabbed my wrist and brought my hand up so he could kiss it.

“What did I tell you about cliches?” I squinted at him.

“You’re no fun.” He pouted,

“That’s not what you said last night.” I winked. The dirty talking thing was still difficult but I thought I was getting the hang of it.

Harry grinned and kissed my lips sweetly, before turning around to grab the plate of pancakes. My mouth watered at the sight of them. He sat them on the table and I grabbed two plates, syrup, and butter while Harry washed some strawberries and grapes.

“The bottom ones are chocolate chip. If you want some you should get them before I go wake Niall up.”

I took two for myself and started to put the other three on Harry’s plate, but he stopped me.

“My trainer would kill me.” He chuckled. “Apparently my fat to muscle ratio is off since Ireland.” He rolled his eyes.

“But you’re gorgeous.” I scoffed. “C’mere.” I made grabby hands and he giggled before sitting in my lap. I kissed his cheek with a happy smile and he grinned fondly down at me. “Okay, now get up, you’re heavy.” I pushed him off lightly and he laughed as he retreated down the hall to wake Niall up.

**

“Got any twos?” I peeked up over my cards.

“Go fish.” Harry smirked.

“This is boring!” Niall groaned. “Harry, can Liam come over?” He whined. “You two get to be all coupley and I feel like a third wheel.” He pouted.

“Fine, but invite Zayn too.” Harry rolled his eyes. "Wouldn't wanna be rude."×

“I think his girlfriend is there.” I added.

“The more the merrier.” Harry said in a slightly sarcastic tone, but I could tell he didn’t mind.

We played go fish until they all arrived and then Niall bounded to the door. He came back a few minutes later on Liam’s back with Zayn and a pretty blonde in tow.

“Hey guys.” I smiled. “Hey Perrie.” I waved at her and she smiled. “This is Harry.” I nodded at Harry.

She gasped and to everyone’s surprise she spun around and slapped Zayn’s chest. He looked at her like she was insane. “Zayn.” She whined. “Why didn’t you tell me your best friend was dating Harry Styles?”

“Didn’t think it was relevant.” He furrowed his eyebrows. “You like boxing?”

“No, but my brother does and his birthday is coming up. I’ve been trying to find a gift all week.”