We Meet and We Fight

Y/N's POV

Shredder called me, Karai, Razhar, and Fishface, into his throne room. "It is time to finally put an end to these turtles and their rat master." He told us. He sounded disgusted when he said their names. Like even their name is enough to make him vomit. "I expect perfection. No mistakes, no excuses. I trust you all understand what happens when you fail. And if you dont. Then you will find out. Now go!" Shredder commands.

The group and I instantly leave and Karai comes up next to me. "Ready Y/N?" Karai asks. I nod. "Ready as I'll ever be." I say. Karai smirks. (You're new and the only other non-mutant and girl and she trained you. Backstory later.) "You have spunk. Now keep that and dont get distracted. You're getting ready to face some tough opponents. Tougher than me." She warned.

I give her a smirk. "I learned from the best. I doubt they can take us all down." I say completely unaware of the opponents i will be facing within the hour.

3rd Person POV

The turtles were on their daily, nightly patrol and they were on their way back to the lair. Everything seemed fine. Or so they thought.

"Well tonight was boring." Raph said in a slightly grumpy mood. "Oh shut up Raph. We dont have to beat things up every night." Leo repiled to his hot-headed brother. Thats when they heard a chuckle. A sinister, female chuckle. The turtles instantly stopped and looked around not seeing anybody. Thats when Karai stepped out of the shadows. "Hello Leonardo." She says eerily knowing the blue-clad turtle has a thing for her.

"What do you want?" Raph asks in an annoyed tone.

"Oh i just want to end you guys like my father instructed. Is that such a bad thing?" She asks with obvious sarcasm and fake innocence.

"Yeah? You and what army?" Mikey asks in his childish voice.

Just then 3 more figures appeared behind her. Two of them are obviously Fishface and Razhar but the third figure was unknown to them. They couldnt tell if you were a boy or girl. You wore dark clothes that hid your figure making you seem genderless. Your face was also covered by a mask so only your e/c eyes were seen.

"This army." Karai said simply as she instantly attacked Leonardo. Fishface and Razhar fought Donnie and Mikey and you attacked the only turtle left, the red one.

You stayed in the shadows and snuck up behind him and you were about to use your (weapon) to hit him from behind when he grabbed your wrist and slammed you on the ground in front of him. You winced in pain but you got back on your feet barley dodging Raph's sai. You narrowed your eyes and swiftly kicked his sais out of his hands. You began to kick and punch him and ended up backing him up onto the ledge. One more strike and he would fall. You held your (weapon) ready to strike when shuriken was thrown your way. You jumped back therefore allowing Raph escape.

You saw that Razhar and Fishface were on the ground and Karai held her arm as the turtles retreated. You knew that they won this one and Shredder would not be happy.

You helped Razhar and Fishface get back to the lair and Karai held her arm that was bleeding.

Raph's POV

-Who was that? Whoever it was is a damn good fighter...if it wasnt for Leo i would be a turtle pancake.- I thought. I then ran up next to Leo. "Hey Leo. Uh, thanks i guess. I would be a pancake if you didnt throw the shuriken." I said.

Leo looked over. "Yeah. No problem. Who was that guy anyway?" He asks just assuming you were a guy.

I shrugged. "I honestly have no idea." I said. "But he's a good fighter..." I add.

Leo nods as we come to a manhole. "Your right. And we may not be so lucky next time. They may bring more. We need to train harder and make sure we dont get distracted..." he said authoritatively. However i could tell he was mostly talking to himself regarding hus crush on Karai.

We all nod as we jump into the sewers and go home. We all need rest.

Y/N's POV

We go back to Shredder's throne room with him raging. "One order! I gave you a simple instruction! Kill the turtles and what happens!? You show up empty handed. I expected better from my daughter and her team. Next time, Tigerclaw and an army of footbots will go with you! Now you three go to your room. I wish to talk to Y/N." He commands. The three others instantly leave as quickly as they can and i remain bowing. "Yes master?" I ask not showing how scared i truly am.

"You are new but i expected more. If you mess up again you will suffer dire conaquences." He says in his harsh monotone voice.

I nod. "Yes sir." I say. He dismisses me and i go to my room that i share with Karai.

"What did father have to say?" She asks. "He said i need to do better next time or else." I said.

"Oh. Well you did good. If it wasnt for that damn Leonardo you would have gotten rid of Raphael." She said.

"I guess. So the red one is Raphael, or Raph. The blue one is Leonardo, or Leo. The orange one is...Mikey?" I say

"Yeah. The orange one is Michelangelo/Mikey. And the purple one is Donatello/Donnie." She said.

"Ok cool. I'll remember that next time. And do you have any voice changers? I dont want them to know im a girl...yet." i say with a smirk already knowing they think you're a guy

Karai nods with a smirk. "Yeah. Ive got an old one you can use." She says as she goes into her drawer. She avoids using her left arm as she gets the device and gives it to me. I take it thankfully. "Thanks Karai." I say. "Is your arm ok?" I ask.

She sighs and shakes her head no. I take her hand carefully and look at her arm. She has a big gash on it probably from Leo's katana. I get some supplies and fix her up. She winces as i do so but she stays silent. "Thanks." She says when i finish. "Your welcome." I say. "Now we should sleep. We have some intense training tomorrow." I say knowing Shredder will monitor our training session. We both get in bed and fall asleep.

A/N:
Hey mah readers!!! This is my first real story and i am sorry if it isnt too good. I will try and update once a week but i am kina busy so it may be late sometimes. Also im sorry you dont know much about your backstory. I'll explain in later chapters. And i will try to have at least 1000 words and no less than 500 for sure. Thanks for reading yall!
And im sorry if my spelling is off, my fingers slip sometimes and i dont realize it. Amd what would you like me to call you guys? Like i know some people call you guys cute nicknames but i don't have any and i don't want to use/borrow theirs so comment and I'll choose which i like best. Thanks guys!

And tell me stuff i need to improve on. I love feedback😊