The wedding planing

This story starts when i started dating Aaron hotchner and things went well and then the most romantic day of my life came around after 5 years together when he proposed on June 25 th 2017. I can't wait for this day when we get married i am going to love it. I already have my vows ready it is going to go something like this.
Aaron,
Ever since day one i have loved you more then i could ever imagine and i think i fall in love with you even more each time you look at me. I find myself falling out of focus because you say something funny. You make me laugh all the time and when I'm sad your always there when i need you the most. I remember the first time you saw me cry i knew you really cared about me because you took me to your office and you sat down and grabbed me and put me in your arms and you held me for a long time and i sobbed for a long time and you told me it was going to be okay. I believed you and i fell asleep in your arms and it felt good. And today we are sealing our love and thinking about our future together.
I hope that is good enough. But something has been happening to me And i am nervous because my period is late and it is never this late so now i am waiting for the pregnancy test to tell me if I'm having a baby or not. It has been 3 minutes and I'm scared because this is huge especially before me and Aaron are getting married. I look at the test and started crying when i saw this.

Oh god what am I going to tell Aaron I'm scared he is going to be angry at me or not but this is beautiful because nothing can stop me from getting married now is it

Oh god what am I going to tell Aaron I'm scared he is going to be angry at me or not but this is beautiful because nothing can stop me from getting married now is it. I am going to tell him right now. As i yell his name he comes running into the bathroom and he looks at me like he saw a ghost. I take the pregnancy test and i show him. He looks at it and looks at me in disbelief. Soon he breaks into a smile and he picks me up off the ground and I'm happy as hell tomorrow we are going for an ultrasound to meet the little one.