Goodbye Full of Nightmares

Tamlin jumped back, "what did you say?"

" Why did you have to bring me here? Are you really that selfish to keep me locked up as prisoner?"

He looked at me, eyes wide. "I just... You don't get.... I'm sorry..." His voice cracked. " No. Your not sorry that your keeping me here. Your just sorry about not being able to keep me here long enough before I actually escaped" that's when I ran.

Ran out the door. Ran down the stairs, and through the main living room. Till I found the main door, if I opened it I would never be coming back. I would forget about everything here. Is that what I really wanted? No. But if I stayed, Tamlin would break my heart and I just couldn't live with that. My dream was a wake up call. If I wanted to survive than I would have to listen to my head not my heart. Finally I left.

It was raining outside, in seconds I was drenched. But I kept moving. If I stopped for even one second than it would be all over, I would pry run back and beg for his forgiveness.

For miles I went on and on before running into a tree, that's when my legs fell from under me and I cried. My sobs could be heard from the castle, that's how loud I was. That's how bad I wanted to return to that retched place. But why?

Cause I love him.

It was as simple as that. Something that I would never speak of again. Tamlin could of easily called for his guards to capture me but he didn't. Did that show that he really didn't care about me? Or that he truly loved me and was granting my wish? Freedom.

Well that's what I thought I wanted.

I hope your happy.

TamlinTamlin's reached my mind. As soon as he was there he was gone. That made me cry even harder. And letting go twice as bad. I could of sworn that the clouds were crying for me too.