Chapter 11: Bite your feelings out

Sehun thanked Sunny and quickly run his way to the basement. While he's running, many thoughts of Suzy getting hurt because of him suddenly popped in his mind. He's now regretting about coming to school with her. If there something happens to her, he will surely not forgive himself.

He passed by a group of students that turns out to be Jackson and his people. Sehun heard them talking:

"Why are we here again?"

"I don't know either."

"That's weird. Last thing I remembered is that we're going to the basement but I don't know why."

Sehun himself find that weird too. He just watched them walk away in awe, wondering if they're the students that Sunny was talking about. "And if they really are, then-" his heart raced as he analyzed the situation. Sehun knows who can only do that memory loss thingy to them.

Sehun swayed the door of the basement wide open, pacing left and right inside of it but no one's there. He doesn't waste time and search other places from the school that they could possibly been to but no sign of Suzy nor the person he's suspecting, Jungkook.

He's currently in the basement again after seeking all over the school for hours, catching his breath while examining the place for hints or something but then he doesn't find anything. If only Sehun could go back and stopped Suzy from leaving first earlier in his classroom then this wouldn't happen.

"If only I held your hand and leave together in that class with those stupid people around us, didn't care about them, then you're here with me now." he cried, biting his lower lip and decided to wait at home. His home is his only hope now.

-

Sehun felt his knees shaking in fear while waiting for Suzy in front of his house. He doesn't mind the cold breeze that overcome his body and just rubbed his hand against each other to feel at least a bit warmth from it. Sehun wait patiently until...

"Sehun!" someone called his name that gives him hope then turned around immediately. His heart raced as he watch a silhouette walking towards his direction, waving at him.

"Suzy? Is that you?" Sehun asked while rubbing his eyes because of the fog that covers his sight. When he opened it again, he's surprised that Suzy is now infront of him already "Do you miss me?" she asked cutely before she change her expression into a sexy one and leaned to kiss Sehun on his lips.

He was shocked and didn't expect that Suzy would do that kiss on this kind of situation. It was like kissing a stranger and Sehun finds it weird so he tries to move away. But Suzy wouldn't let him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders tight, making their kiss more intense that made him widen his eyes.

Sehun wanted to like what he's experiencing right now. But it's strange that he's actually not so he moved away for real, staring at the ground while breathing heavily.

"Sehun? What's wrong? Do you not like it?" Suzy asked worriedly, "Oh? Umm I'm sorry." he embarrassedly said then looked at Suzy again with a worried look. This is the perfect time to change the topic "What happened huh? Sunny told me that a group of student in our school captured you? Did they hurt you? Are you alright?" Suzy hushed Sehun by putting her finger on his lips.

"Slow down. Breathe." Suzy jokingly said while smiling. Sehun breathe deeply to satisfy Suzy then hugged her tight, burring his face on her neck "I was just worried about you. I thought I lost you because of my stupidity." he can now relax because Suzy's now here with him, safe and sound. And for sure, Suzy was so scared back there without him.