:)))

I've been running every day since I was twelve. It's like a drug for me. It makes me forget about everything around me. It makes me see everything clearer. I love the feeling of speed and what I love even more is the feeling of exhaustion. Does this make me weird? Does it make any sense? I'm not saying I like exercising. No it's actually opposite. But running is truly awesome.
Anyway, I'm here in a forest. This forest is one of the most amazing, beautiful and mysterious forests I've ever been to. Or maybe it's just that I like everything that people call wild nature. There are lots of different shades of green. It's like a leafy paradise. There's a way to the big lake which is in the middle of the forest. The aged trees have creaking branches. The twigs are crunching under my feet. The wind is blowing lightly. I hear an  animal slinking away. Birds are singing beautifully right now and I'm starting to think that I could stay here forever. I love this place. It's so magical. It's so colourful and...... I'm totally tired cause I've ran a lot today so I lay down on a grass beside the lake. It is so.....peaceful.

 Suddenly I hear some steps. I think it's and animal but then - 

"You look exhausted....but still very attractive" someone says with the amusement in his low voice.
"Sorry... I didn't know you were here. Did you go for a run?" I say when I see Flinn leaning against a tree.
"Yes, I did and I see you did it too. That explains why you're so exhausted" he says smirking. So my alone time with myself got interrupted. Guess I need to find some other place.
"Anyway, I'll get going, so..."
"Not so fast. You were here for a reason. I don't want to scare you away. Let's take a walk....together" he says smiling and I somewhat find his smile very handsome. No it's just because of the sunlight that brights his face in this very dark forest. Definitely.
"Fine. Let's go." I say half-hearted, but still small part of me knows that it's going to be fun. So I smile afterwards.