Chapter 3: Spending Time with Belle

Agathe's POV
I couldn't believe it. I was in the castle for six months now. It was December now and boy did I know it.
The cold wind flew threw the window one chilly night and it was awful. I was colder than death itself. Luckily Belle offered me a hot drink and a mattress in the library so I could sleep with a fire and book. I knew I had to tell her the truth. But for now, I would indulge myself on hot chocolate and Romeo and Juliet.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
The Next Morning

"Agathe!!! Wake up. Adam is awfully exhausted from last night. So can we play out in the snow? "
I laughed and hurried to get dressed. I mean a snowman won't build itself.

Well.... unless you have ice powers and singing a song you make snow and build it yourself. I went outside and petted Phillipe.
"Hi there boy, I'm Agathe. I love horses and you look like a big old sweetheart." He just neighed and petted my hand with his nose. What? Just cause I'm an enchantress doesn't mean I can talk to animals. 

Belle's POV
Wow. Adam sure was sleepy today. And if you're wondering, no we did not make love. Actually we were reading books and ended up acting them out until we exhausted ourselves. Adam actually was a decent actor. Maybe we can be actors in the theatre.
I was watching Agathe build a snowman for Phillipe when PLOP!!!!! Owwwww!!! Who threw the snowball?
"AGATHE!!!"
"Nope!!! Guess again love. " I turned around.
"ADAM!!!!!!" I giggled.
"Yup it's me beauty. Remember when we went outside together?"
"Hehe. I remember. It's when we first fell in love."
"It's also when I threw that big snowball at you"
Suddenly Adam and I got the same idea. We built snowballs and threw them at Agathe.
"BELLE?! ADAM!! Oh come on I'm trying to build a snowman!" Agathe said.
I threw another one and she got angry.
"Oh it is ON Belle. They didn't call me a champion snowball fighter for nothing."
Uh oh. Now we were fighting an actual snowball fight. Luckily I had Adam.
"For the French monarchy!!!!" I yelled as we threw snowballs at Agathe. Unfortunately she had the upper hand.
"Belle let's go. Now!! Before we become the snowmen." Adam said.

We started walking down the steps and started to sing our winter duet.

🎵 There's something sweet, and almost kind. But he was mean and he was course and unrefined. And now he's dear and so unsure. I wonder why I didn't see there before🎵

I started running towards the bridge over the now frozen glassy lake with Adam running behind. He then wrapped his arms around me while we were standing on the bridge.
"Gotcha Beauty, don't want my rose to slip and freeze in the snow"

🎵 She glanced this way this way, I thought I saw. And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw. No it can't be. I'll just ignore. But then she's never looked at me that way before🎵 

Adam and I giggled as we kissed. But then we ran to the other side of the bridge. I Slipped and slid on the pavement until I reached the white rose garden.

"BELLE!!!"
"I'm fine Adam. Although now I think we should build a snowman to guard our roses."
"I'll make a boy snowman. You make the girl one."
"Adam wouldn't that be a Snow-woman?"
Adam laughed. So we just went on building the snowman guardians.

❄️❄️ 30 Minutes Later❄️❄️
Wow our snowmen look amazing. Adam is certainly skillful with his hands. Belle, don't think dirty thoughts. You have more dignity than that.
"Belle I know I'm skilled and it's alright to have any sexual thoughts about me. Of course I love your body too. But it's your intelligence that makes you seductive. So incredibly seductive and beautiful" Adam whispers in my ear.
He spins me around in the garden until he trips over something and we fall. Luckily the snow made an excellent cushion.
Once I got up, I noticed that Adam didn't trip over a rock. In fact....
"Adam, quick! I think I found something. Help me dig up the snow!"
We dug until the snow was clear. And I was right.
"Adam we didn't trip over a rock. Those are clothes. They're beggar clothes."
Adam and I suddenly paled. Our faces made the snow look gray in comparison. Beggar clothes... I knew who they belonged to. We both knew. They belonged to Agathe.

But now one question remained. Why would Agathe hide her clothes? Was she keeping a secret from us?