Chapter 2

The next morning.

Dhani walks downstairs and sees George sleeping on the floor with the cleaning stuff in his hands. He takes the stuff away. and lays him on the sofa. George just sleeps sweetie.

Annie sprints downstairs. She sees Dhani and George. She walks over and strokes George's sleeping cheeks which gives him a little smile. "Did you like your party?" she asks. "I really loved it. It was awesome. I thought it would nice to marry but I didn't know it was this nice. But the only problem.. it's been so expensive.." Dhani says. Annie nods. "Should I pay for the costs?" Annie says. Dhani shakes his head quickly. "Sure? I want to help." Annie says. "I know, but you really don't need to." Dhani replies. Annie nods. She keeps stroking George's cheek in a really protective way.

Jenny watches the sleeping Paul scared. She's sure he has a hangover. The look on his face shows her. Jenny stands up and walks to the room of their little Elsa. Elsa is already awake and she plays with dolls to enjoy her childhood. Jenny walks in. "Maammaaaaaaaaa" Elsa yells happy. "Sssh, dada is sleeping." Whispers Jenny. She walks over to her and picks her up. "today we're going off." Jenny says. Elsa nods. Jenny dresses Elsa and herself. makes breakfast and leaves a note for Paul saying they are a day off. "Mama, shall we go to Jade?" Elsa says with a exciting look. "I will call and then we know." Jenny says, she takes her phone and calls Emma and John. Emma picks up. "Hey Emma, with Jenny. do you like if we come over so Elsa and Jade can play?" Jenny says. "That sounds really great." Emma says. "When do you want to come?" she asks after. "Ehm... soon as possible. I think Paul has a hangover." Jenny replies. "You can come now, a hangover Paul doesn't sound very well.." Emma says. Jenny smiles. "Great, we're coming." Jenny says. she hangs up. "What's wrong with dada?" asks Elsa she followed the call when Jenny said about the hangover "I think he will be really moody today." Jenny says. Elsa nods. Jenny picks her up when they finished breakfast and leave to see Emma and John.

John looks at Emma. "Who was calling you?" he asks. "Jenny called us. She wants to come over. Paul has a hangover." she replies. "Ouch... his hangovers are terrible." John replies. "I understand. He's just a such diva." Emma replies. John nods. He starts remembering 1963 the day the band left their time by accident.. just one easy token picture made Paul mad. Not a bit mad. But killing mad. He snaps out the past when the doorbell rings. He stands up and opens the door. Jenny stands there with Elsa in her arm. She put her on the ground. "Come in." says John to her. She smiles back. "thank you John." Jenny answers. The 2 girls walks in. Elsa runs to Jade to play with her. Jenny chuckles.

Paul wakes up. He walks downstairs really, really moody. He notices the note and he reads it. Then he takes his IPhone and plays some game. His moody look and the failing of the game let him smash his phone on the wall. The phone breaks. "GOD DAMNIT!!!!" He yells moody. He stands up walks to the phone and stamps his feet on it. Till it's in millions of parts.

Layla walks downstairs. "Morning love." Dhani says to her. He walks over to her and he wraps his arms around her. He kisses her cheek really lovely. Layla shivers a little. Dhani smiles. "I know you like it." Dhani whispers in her ear. Layla blushes. "You just love to see me shivering." she replies a little shy. "Of course I do." he replies. "Stop treating me, Dhani" she says shy. He chuckles. "What is the key?" Dhani asks playful. "Please?" she replies. "nope." he replies. "come on. I don't want to play games" she says. "But I do." he reacts. "Just please stop." she says. "Alright..." Dhani says and he lets go of her. She smiles. "Thank you Dhani-boy." she says. Dhani blushes a little.

Annie cleans the last things of the party from yesterday. She doesn't really like cleaning, because it's cleaning and it hurts her with her back when she makes the moves of cleaning. She wakes George up who sleeps. "Georgie?" Annie says. George opens one of his eyes. "Can you help?" she asks. He sits up. "Help with what?" he replies. "Clean.." Annie replies. He nods, sighs and stands up to help.

After a few hours. "should I call Paul?" Jenny asks. "you can give a try to see if he's alright." John replies. jenny nods she takes the phone and calls Paul. The phone isn't answering. Jenny stresses out. "oh no.." she says. "what?" John reacts. *he's not taking up his phone." Jenny says. "maybe he's still sleeping" John says. "Lennon, it's nearly 4 pm" Jenny replies. "he has a hangover." John defend his theory. "I'm going to look for him. Is it alright I leave Elsa here?" Jenny asks. "of course." John replies. Jenny waves and runs home.

When Jenny is home she slowly opens the door. "Paul..?" she asks quietly. She doesn't see him. She slowly walks in. "Paul..?" she asks again. Her eyes fall on the pieces broken IPhone on the ground. She looks scared. "Paul...?" She asks again a little bit louder. Then someone lays his hands on her shoulders. she is scared up. "I'm here.." a voice replies. Slowly she turns her head around and sees Paul with a moody face. "Paul." she says. Paul gives her a little moody smile. He let's go of her and sits down on the sofa. "What happened with your phone? I tried to call you." Jenny asks. "I had a fight with a game." Paul replies without any feel. Jenny nods. "Where's Elsa?" Paul asks. "She's at Emma." Jenny replies. Paul nods.