Chapter 4

Natsu's POV

Today, Wendy cooked breakfast. Since she is such a good and fast cook, unlike Igneel...We were early today, which had to be a surprise too my teacher. I wasn't the first one in the classroom though.

I was looking down at my desk waiting for class to start, which was actually somehow awkward without as many people. Maybe I should just start being late on purpose...

"Hey, Natsu!" I looked up and tuned to face the voice, it was Lucy Heartfilia. "Oh, hey Lucy..." It was kind of weird talking with her, I mean I sit with her and her friends at lunch and we have a few classes together but she doesn't really talk to me that much.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to thee library this afternoon. To talk about our projects in this class. The whole lunch group will be there!" she sounded quite enthusiastic today. Maybe I should go, Gray is going to be there and he is my partner on that assignment so it would be rude not to show...

"Yeah, that sounds good, I'll go, plus I'm Gray's partner so it wouldn't be very nice not to be there." Lucy giggled at my response. "Ah so you two are partnered up, that's cool." Now she was laughing. I just stared at her, confused as to how I had been funny. She saw the expression  on my face and forced herself to calm down. "Sorry, it's just that you two are becoming good friends." She smiled at me.

The bell to start class finally rang and she went and sat down at her desk. I looked behind me and saw that Gray was there now. I didn't even notice him walk in...I feel kind of guilty but I don't know why. I noticed he had a very obvious blush on his face, did he hear Lucy talking? Hm.

Mr. Clive started explaining our project in more detail to us then what was on the sheet and then we did classwork the whole period.

This is so short and nobody is gonna read it but I'm making another chapter later today...