24. 😰😱 SAD 😱😰

Jacks POV
Today Conor said he'd take me and Joe to the hospital to check on Lea.

We park outside their house and Joe come running out with puffie eyes as though he's been crying. I'm not surprised. Everyone has been crying. When I say everyone I mean everyone! Me and Joe and Conor explained that we won't be uploading and we told the viewers what has happened. Luckily, the fans are so supportive and carin-
" Were here!" Conor says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Without thinking I run straight into Leanne's room. OMG! She is a pale as ice and cords cling onto her body and travel through her nose. She's asleep however she looks lifeless. She's just still yet peaceful.

Immediately I break down. I sit in the seat next to her and ball my eyes out along with Joe and Conor. Suddenly a nurse comes into the room.
" I'm glad to say she's getting better!" The nurse says smiling but I don't care. No matter what my sister is going to die. She's gonna leave me. Conor and Joe decided to go get a coffee which left me alone with Leanne.
" Hey Lea, can you remember at school I tried out for the rugby team but they told me I wasn't good enough. Then when you did the accepted you" I say giggling slightly.
" And then I got angry at you and you bought me an ice lolly so I forgave you" Heartbroken, I laugh with tears coming from my eyes causing them to be bloodshot.
" It shouldn't be you! Your gonna leave and I cant cope without you! Neither can Joe or Conor. We all love you Leanne and I hope you know that! I guess it true what they say, heaven always takes he best" I kiss her forehead gently and turn around to see Joe and Conor standing at the door. They had both been crying even more. I soon stood up letting Conor sit down.
Conor's POV
My baby sister would be leaving in a few months and leave us with grief. She was going to die and we'd never see her again!
" Can you remember that time when in like year 1 or 2, I'm not sure. But that boy was picking on you so I went over and said you better leave my baby sister alone before I give you a balck eye!" I say giggling slightly.
" Then the boy never talked to you again. Then to thank me you bought me a bag of chocolate buttons" I just let the tears flow.
" I love you li'l Lea" I get up so Joe can take me place.
Joes POV
My baby girl was leaving to soon. I sat down next to her and held her hand gently.
" The day I met you I fell for you straight away. You have a bubbly amazing  personality and you are the most gorgeous person I've ever laid eyes on. I was head over heels in love with you and I still am now. I remember talking to Jack and Conor about it and Conor told me to go for it and that he trusted me. Jack said the same however straight after he said you better treat her right or there will be trouble" I giggled slightly and looked at Jack who was also giggling too.
" I see why they are so protective because your so delicate yet precious. I love you Lea, always have done always will do" Tears trickled down my face and I gave Leanne a soft kiss on the lips.
Leanne's POV
Quickly I opened my eyes and sat up.
" I love you to Joe, always have done always will do" I say repeating him at the end. I stare into his beautiful deep blue eyes and he soon pulls me into a hug. We stay like that for a couple of minutes and as Jack and Conor went to the toilet I pulled Joe into a kiss. It was so passionate and meaningful.
" I'll miss you the most" I whisper into his chest.
" Please Lea don't leave me"
" I could never do that. I will fight for you Joe" He pulls me into another kiss and Jack and Conor come back and they clear there throats as if to say move away from Joe and talk to us, so i did.

We all sat happily in the room sharing memories and laughing.
" I want to make some amazing memories with you before I go......... b-before I d-die" A single tear rolls down my cheek and hits the floor hard. All of the boys embrace me in one big hug. Before leaving the all hugged me tight and kissed my forehead goodbye. But Joe soon came back and gave me another passionate long kiss on the lips.

I was about to go to sleep when my phone went off. I have 3 notifications off twitter. I go in my phone and check. Joe Jack and Conor have posted a picture of me with a lovely caption.
I then realize yesterday so did Oli, Josh Caspar, Mikey and Anth.
@JoeSugg: