Prologue

lushmitchell

To Nour, I don't really have anything to say but starting this shit with a dedication is pretty damn cool.

***

California, 2012

The day started out like any other for Alison DiLaurentis, a college junior majoring in Education. She didn't have a lot of homework piled onto her desk right now and that was enough to make her smile, even more so it was her and her girlfriend's second anniversary.

She was planning a nice dinner for the two of them in her dorm, even learning a very intricate recipe for her to cook, followed by a private little party in her bedroom with cozy blankets, a bottle of wine, and very very little clothing. It was a simple date but Alison knew that simplicity is always the way to go if she wanted to please Emily Fields, the most beautiful woman she had ever laid eyes on.

Being with Emily was the easiest thing Alison had ever done in her life, as Emily is a pretty laidback, chill kind of person. The contrast Ali needed in her life. She's also not worried about her girlfriend ever cheating on her because she knows the sweet brunette will never be capable of doing anything like that. Emily also had a romantic side, which Alison loves. Sometimes she wakes up with breakfast in bed, roses randomly placed on her desk or drawer, and Alison's personal favorite, completely spontaneous visits with take-out and a Happy Meal. To say Emily was perfect was an understatement. And just the thought of her gorgeous girlfriend made Alison swoon.

She had planned their little anniversary a month prior, making sure everything was perfect. She bought new sheets, new perfume, some scented candles, a hundred dollar bottle of wine (which she begged her very wealthy parents to give her more than her usual allowance just to get), and of course, a fresh new set of pastel pink lingerie from Victoria's Secret. Yes, she wanted simple but she also wanted a seamless celebration. She wanted no distractions, no interruptions, none whatsoever. Which brings us to the current scene in the spacious living room of Alison's shared flat with Spencer Hastings.

"I don't understand why you have to ship me to Aria's dorm tonight." Spencer groaned as she reluctantly gripped the handle of her overnight bag. "She's taking an exam tomorrow, she won't be much fun." She added in a grumble.

Alison teasingly scoffed, she raised her eyebrow, amused at her best friend's comment about her own girlfriend. "What, you can't spend the night in her dorm if you two aren't having sex? That's so romantic, Hastings." She fake gushed.

"Shut up. The only reason you're shipping me across the whole building is because Emily is going to be fucking you until your legs give out and you think I'll 'ruin the mood.'" The coffee brown eyed brunette said, followed by a glare. The blonde ignored her, pulled into a lustful trance by her own best friend's words. She bit her lip and Spencer shuddered at what the blonde could possibly be thinking of right now. "On second thought, I'd love to spend the night with Aria." She said, walking over to the door.

Alison finally shook her head and pulled herself out of her daydream, following Spencer and opening the door for her. She smiled expectantly at her brunette friend, while holding out her arms, making Spencer roll her eyes. She gave a deep sigh and walked closer to receive the blonde's hug. Alison wrapped her arms around her friend and scandalously whispered, "Sex relieves stress you know. Give your tiny girl an orgasm or two and she'll ace her exam."

They both pulled away and Spencer nodded, smiling slightly. Alison winked at her, making the brunette give a chuckle, saying, "Okay. I'll try making her put out." She huffed. "I hope she's in a good mood."