Chapter 8: New people

We quickly got out from the car and soon their were flashes , screaming and howling. That's what I would do if I wasn't at this place. Before , I would die to be at this place hand in hand with Harry. But it got other way around in one night .

We struggled out from that area and led towards a hotel. The hotel was big. big? HUGE.

We went towards a hall where Niall, Liam , Zayn and Louis were standing . We caught their attention and Louis and Liam shooks hands with me.

We started walking towards an overly crowded , huge hall with tables everywhere there was a line of food counters . There were flower decorations . At one time I was a bit self conscious .

And then my mouth nearly dropped . I looked like a frog swoon with a bunch of princess .

There I saw - Avril lavign, Britney spears, Justin Timberlake, Selena Gomez and endless celebs.

I looked at Harry with my nervous looking face.

"Don't worry"Harry whispered.

"Their is Christina perrie,Avril Lavigne,Selena Gomez..can I get their autographs...pretty please?"

"Of course you can, it's the least I can do "

"Let's go hit the food!" Niall yelped.

"Niall don't act as if you don't get food at all"Liam scolded.

He sobered himself. While Perrie pounded over Zayn and kissed on his cheek. I was like awe but the boys faces were crunched and disgusted.

Louis excused himself and came with his girlfriend - Eleanor.

They both were so beautiful.

"Beth , Perrie...Perrie , Beth"Zayn gained my attention.

She was really nice.

Eleanor was also introduced to me. We three mixed up well.

We all were talking when a very muscular guard type man struggled out out of the crowd and said "One direction, Simon Cowell is expecting you."

"I'll be back soon"Harry whispered.

"Okay"

Then me-Perrie-Eleanor were left.

"You know what? Harry is so mad for you girl" Perrie said.

"Ya, Louis was also telling me something about tonight."Eleanor said.

"Hm?"My mouth was zipped.

"Girl , You are very lucky !"Eleanor said.

"I am?"

"Oh, yes you are"Perrie said.

"Hey! stop you are going to spill the surprise"Eleanor said.

"What is going on here "Is all I said.

"Nothing" They both said in a unison and giggled.

"Let's enjoy the party"

"You will meet new people though"Eleanor said.

We wandered around meeting the stars. Ended up talking to new people. You might think that I am crazy but, yes I took millions of selfies with people.

Soon Harry and the boys came. why do I always emphasise on Harry?

"So you guys met people already?"Harry asked.

"Yeah, we did!" Me-Eleanor-Perrie said in a unison.

Harry chuckled.

"you all are talking about meeting new people, here I am dyeing if hungry"Niall humphed.

"Yup, I am hungry too but Niall you didn't have to exaggerate so much"louis sighed.

"Yes peeps I am hungry too" Zayn said.

We went to the counter of food. It was heaven. You name a dish and it is there.

We ate and drank and chatted for a while.

People often came and interrupted our talks, for talking to 'one direction' .

I couldn't believe till now whatever I read about them, whatever I gained when I stalked them. The fan girling I did. Is now in front of me.

I saw a hand absurdly waving in front of me.

"Beth? beth where ever you have gone?"

"Oh..I am here"

"Day dreaming about me?"Harry said.

"You wish!"

Now, the party was going to an end. Everybody started leaving. People started to wind up.

Then it struck to me...I have to face the crowd again.

We started to move and said bye's to each other.

"We are gonna meet soon okay?"Perrie yelped.

"Sure" I said.

We started moving in a different direction rather that going with them.

"Where are we going?"I asked.

"You don't like crowd right?"

"Yup" It was my answer.

"Then we are going from back"with a very cute smile.

"Okie dokie..but how are Niall and Zayn coming?"

"Niall is going with Liam cause Louis is going with Eleanor and Zayn is going with Perrie"he said simply.

"Ohhh"I said.

"Let's go!"he said.

"Okay"

As we rode of from the destination. We were in a silence not an awkward one, but in a comfortable silence.

I soon noticed we are no more in our town but somewhere else.

"Harry where are we going?"I said.

"I don't know?"he said with a smirk tingling along his mouth.

I was sleepy. So I fell asleep in the car.

Little later

I felt myself shivering. I opened my eyes and saw my self in someone's arms.

"Close your eyes" A familiar voice said.

"What?"

"I have a surprise, now close your eyes or I'll have to blindfold you"Harry said.

"Okay"

After sometime I felt myself standing..I tried to walk but my feet were slept so I began to fall but got caught before I could fall.

"Now open your eyes!"

I opened my eyes and gasped.

"Wow" escaped from my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any guess? where they could be? Yup I love to cliff-hang you..

This chapter is dedicated to

@TheFrustatedCookie

She is wonderful. Her books are amazing.

~cupcake.